TOMMYJAMES "DEAD OR ALIVE" REMEMBER ME -LINK-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
i dont think its over, i have material now, no matter how big dude is, i gota diss track this dude, ANYONE SCENE CHUCK AND LARRY,HAHAHAHAHA, HES THAT BIG DUDE THAT CAME OUT THE CLOSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS SHIT IS GONA BE FUN, ON THE REAL THANKS FOR THE PROMO, I EVEN SAID IT ON MY DISS TRACK, IT WAS PROMO, FREE PROMO ALL DAY, CHILL UR CRAZY

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
damn. shits crazy. hey dj pimp, i just kept ur name in my sig just to keep u circulating in the siccness, so fools wouldnt forget about ya. your the best man.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
I was wondering why no one ever sped up his voice to hear it. Is Big Chill really TJ? Damn haha this shit hella funny, so I wonder what the tag team of Berner/Pimp/Assassin is gonna do...
berner why you constantly tryin to prove yourself on the siccness forums, why don't you just throw erryone a zip like you did for the jacka and we can pretend to like you.
Haha

Nov 14, 2002
i dont think its over, i have material now, no matter how big dude is, i gota diss track this dude, ANYONE SCENE CHUCK AND LARRY,HAHAHAHAHA, HES THAT BIG DUDE THAT CAME OUT THE CLOSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS SHIT IS GONA BE FUN, ON THE REAL THANKS FOR THE PROMO, I EVEN SAID IT ON MY DISS TRACK, IT WAS PROMO, FREE PROMO ALL DAY, CHILL UR CRAZY
berner if its on,then its on.you might have a good freestyler but berner,you dont wanna see me as BIGCHILL on a diss track...lol....dont do it berner....

Nov 14, 2002
THE NOOSE WAS GETTIN TIGHT
....LMAO......

i never had a noose on pimp.it was comedy to me and still is cause i aint worried about anybody i clowned.if i was a scary nigga i would have just left and never said who i was out of fear...

so this is the part where we go back to the older threads and repost the threats tommyjames has gotten

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllets get ready to not ruuummmmmmmbllllleeeeeeeee
i love to fight go to my myspace page and ask some people about me.its nothing,thats what i do best so like i said,if any rappers or anybody i offended or couldnt take a joke here can holla at me on the pm and we can take it from there...

Nov 14, 2002
WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND, AND U SHOULD KNOW THAT. SOME PEOPLE TAKE IT AS JOKES AND OTHERS WANNA STICK A SHANK IN YA EYE. AS I TOLD U EARLIER, I WISH U THE BEST EITHER WAY.

LMAO!!!! SOMEBODY WANNA STICK A SHANK IN MY EYE PIMP?.....HAHAHAHAAAAAAA......HEEELL NAW.....O.K WELL TELL THEM SHARPEN THAT SHANK REEEEAL GOOD AND HOPE THEY KILL ME THE FIRST TIME....

Status
Not open for further replies.