TOMMYJAMES "DEAD OR ALIVE" REMEMBER ME -LINK-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
You finna throw me a zip if i go cop your album?
its selling great, if u like good music u will go cop it, i dont no why u wana hate on me, im everywhere out here in the street by my self gettin nothing but props and respect, u think i just give away trees, u dont no me!!!! time will tell what happens with my future in this rap game, AND SO FAR THINGS ARE LOOKING GREAT

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
its selling great, if u like good music u will go cop it, i dont no why u wana hate on me, im everywhere out here in the street by my self gettin nothing but props and respect, u think i just give away trees, u dont no me!!!! time will tell what happens with my future in this rap game, AND SO FAR THINGS ARE LOOKING GREAT
the only reason niggas are gettin on u is because u came in tryna act like u were mister big shit off top, like u were the shit, and we just have the accept it. nah, not here. it dont go down like that. u gotta be humble, i aint sayin our opinion means dick around here, or that were any kind of experts on anything in the rap game, or that you arent really doin ur thing, but on the siccness, its hard to get feedback unless people know you from your posts, if you come on here tryna talk shit to 1 person, ESPECIALLY if that person is from the open forum, your gonna get a new asshole torn in you cuz we really dont give a fuck, it entertains us to see you squirm the way you do, and the fact that you feed into it makes it that much better.

If you were really doin ur thing it wouldnt matter, most people that say "fuck the siccness, im leaving" actually do leave, and continue on their grind, but you say your gonna leave 100000 times and always come back, and you tell us we have no lives when obviously your the one with 2 much time on your hands. You dug a big ass grave here for yourself, the only option now is to wait a year, grow a beard, come back and call yourself Big B or some shit.

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
the only reason niggas are gettin on u is because u came in tryna act like u were mister big shit off top, like u were the shit, and we just have the accept it. nah, not here. it dont go down like that. u gotta be humble, i aint sayin our opinion means dick around here, or that were any kind of experts on anything in the rap game, or that you arent really doin ur thing, but on the siccness, its hard to get feedback unless people know you from your posts, if you come on here tryna talk shit to 1 person, ESPECIALLY if that person is from the open forum, your gonna get a new asshole torn in you cuz we really dont give a fuck, it entertains us to see you squirm the way you do, and the fact that you feed into it makes it that much better.

If you were really doin ur thing it wouldnt matter, most people that say "fuck the siccness, im leaving" actually do leave, and continue on their grind, but you say your gonna leave 100000 times and always come back, and you tell us we have no lives when obviously your the one with 2 much time on your hands. You dug a big ass grave here for yourself, the only option now is to wait a year, grow a beard, come back and call yourself Big B or some shit.
ok u got it, big b it is

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
BY THE WAY, WE UNSCREWED TOMMY JAMES ALBUM, ITS HIS REAL VOICE, I NOW NO WHY HE SCREWED HIS VOICE, NOT CAUSE ITS BAD, CAUSE HE IS A REAL RAP CAT WHO WANTED TO COME AT ME WITH A FAKE IDENTITY, THANK GOD FOR TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 14, 2002
BY THE WAY, WE UNSCREWED TOMMY JAMES ALBUM, ITS HIS REAL VOICE, I NOW NO WHY HE SCREWED HIS VOICE, NOT CAUSE ITS BAD, CAUSE HE IS A REAL RAP CAT WHO WANTED TO COME AT ME WITH A FAKE IDENTITY, THANK GOD FOR TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOMMYJAMES=BIGCHILL

i was waiting on somebody to find out....lol.....i wanted to say who i really was a long time ago but a few people that really knew who i was wanted me to keep playin the TJ game so i said fuck it and kept at it....

now yall know who i am,now if its a real problem from me clowin around,pm me and we can handle the situation what ever the way yall feel yall want to handle it.i lost the TJ siccness password and the myspace password on purpose last night so you ever was snitched the first time on that ms page can snitch again to shut that one down too.i was askin all the mods last night to ban TOMMYJAMES cause i got tired of playin the games like i was a punk.thats why i never finished the tommyjames album cause i was really sick of playin games.it was fun with the shit talkin but i knew when i started messin with the covers and pictures i knew was going to end up beating somebodys ass in real life over that....

there you have it people....TOMMYJAMES is BIGCHILL......

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
TOMMYJAMES=BIGCHILL

i was waiting on somebody to find out....lol.....i wanted to say who i really was a long time ago but a few people that really knew who i was wanted me to keep playin the TJ game so i said fuck it and kept at it....

now yall know who i am,now if its a real problem from me clowin around,pm me and we can handle the situation what ever the way yall feel yall want to handle it.i lost the TJ siccness password and the myspace password on purpose last night so you ever was snitched the first time on that ms page can snitch again to shut that one down too.i was askin all the mods last night to ban TOMMYJAMES cause i got tired of playin the games like i was a punk.thats why i never finished the tommyjames album cause i was really sick of playin games.it was fun with the shit talkin but i knew when i started messin with the covers and pictures i knew was going to end up beating somebodys ass in real life over that....

there you have it people....TOMMYJAMES is BIGCHILL......
so why did u screw ur voice,ur shit aint bad, but on another hype, if u wana see me in this rap shit we can battle for money, i dont no why u targeted me and always hate on my networking skills but u did, i aint really tryin to bring it on some street over the clowning around but i do wana battle u live somewhere, hola

Nov 14, 2002
so why did u screw ur voice,ur shit aint bad, but on another hype, if u wana see me in this rap shit we can battle for money, i dont no why u targeted me and always hate on my networking skills but u did, i aint really tryin to bring it on some street over the clowning around but i do wana battle u live somewhere, hola
i aint no freestyle battle rapper berner.you was the only one responding to the clowing thats why i kept fuckin with you...lol...i was hopin yall see that i was tryin to give yall PROMOTION by makin a album.i was going to put every rapper i was clowin on it and let yall talk all the shit yall wanted to about TJ.that would have been THOUSANDS OF VIEWS FOR YALL!!!!! I CAN BELIEVE YALL DIDNT SEE WHAT I WAS TRYIN TO HELP YALL GET MORE PROMOTION AND A LOT MORE VIEWS!!!!....man,i wish a somebody would clowin me and have everybody listenin then told me to make a diss back to put it on a free album thats going to get more views then i ever got here...lol...i wasnt haten i was startin controversy on some 50cent type shit but i guess yall was to damn mad to notice what i was doing...

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Yea I thought TJ would look like a skinny white kid - looks like he been liften barrels of hay on his farm all buff and shit

On a side note:

Big chill you will be on stan status for a lil while

Mar 20, 2007
www.myspace.com
i aint no freestyle battle rapper berner.you was the only one responding to the clowing thats why i kept fuckin with you...lol...i was hopin yall see that i was tryin to give yall PROMOTION by makin a album.i was going to put every rapper i was clowin on it and let yall talk all the shit yall wanted to about TJ.that would have been THOUSANDS OF VIEWS FOR YALL!!!!! I CAN BELIEVE YALL DIDNT SEE WHAT I WAS TRYIN TO HELP YALL GET MORE PROMOTION AND A LOT MORE VIEWS!!!!....man,i wish a somebody would clowin me and have everybody listenin then told me to make a diss back to put it on a free album thats going to get more views then i ever got here...lol...i wasnt haten i was startin controversy on some 50cent type shit but i guess yall was to damn mad to notice what i was doing...
thats real, and im not gona lie the shit was funny, but damn never in a million years would i picture tj looking like big chill,hahahahahha,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.