TODAY 10AM-3PM on Sac Town Radio nothing but classic underground tape released tracks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
I just my copy in the mail on Saturday. By far the tightest album I've heard all year! I've been listening to the album non-stop all weekend and I still have not even made it past disc 2 yet! Major props to R8R & L-Wood for putting out another trunk tape masterpiece!

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Shit just started. If you havent decided weather to get the mix or not check it out. You might change your mind!

@CAshflow - glad it arrived in time for the weekend. We worked hard diggin up these tracks so we are glad folx are enjoying it..

Aug 18, 2002
That High Speed track was off CCH's (out of Sacramento) demo circa 96-97, produced by Big Hollis. Remember the day I picked up that in Isolated In the Game when I first saw it on the shelves...love that CD. I'll have to listen to that hook on Killa Kali. Glad someone like yourself is feelin it!

Aug 18, 2002
Thank you everyone who tuned in yesterday. If you missed it hit us at [email protected] for your copy today. For those in and near Santa Cruz, So Fresh Clothing & Music @ 911 Cedar Street now has them on the shelves! Stop by and chop it with Matt and I'm sure he can play you a samples before buying.