TO: THE WORLDS MOST SKEPTICAL CRITIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2003
You know who you are bitch. Aint no none give a shit what you have to say, your a fuckin zero, do ever wake up and look in the mirror and wonder why you are still breathin? it's because yo ass aint got the balls to put a gun to your head and pull the fuckin trigger. Shit a nigga like will take a fuckin pencil and stab yo ass in the ear till it goes through the other fuckin side.
You became a moderator and thought you was invincible, thought niggas would start sucking yo dick, thought niggas would stop talking shit, yo was wrong bitch you only made it worse and i'm fit to start it all over again. I'm the fuckin KING round here nigga best believe it.
So take yo fuckin ritalin and yo fuckin prozac and shut you mouf when grown people is talking.

DONT MOVE THIS THREAD OR DELETE IT I WANT EVERYONE ON HERE TO SEE WHAT THIS BITCH HAS TO SAY.
I KNOW I AINT THE ONLY NIGGA ON HERE THAT FEELS THAT WAY, DONT BE SCARED, SPEAK YO MINDS!!!!!!!!!!

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
FuckinDeadMen nigga shut the fuck up u hermaphrodite elf, i'll close wutever the fuck threads i wanna close u gay ass out of work concorde jet pilot..... If u got somethin on yo mind nigga then come to 4056 Decoto Road and i'll give u recollections of your abusive childhood punk ass switch hittin sissy..... come through anytime, aint no need for u to check on here to see if i'm in.... i'm a take u outside and beat yo ass out in the parking lot..... and stop fuckin up my board with yo gay ass messages too, don't nobody on here give a fuck wut yo nerdy ass got to say..... muthafucka u betta show some respect fo' u get fucked up

u little trick ass....... BEEEEEEEEEYYYYyyyyyyyyyAAAAAaaattttTTTCCccccchhhhhhhhhhh!!!!