TMZ has the Lebron dunk and will show it today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
If someone REALLY tried to cover it up...why are there at least two different videos out right now?

Nike could have searched people as they walked out and confiscated all cell phones and cameras...since apparantly that's what they were doing.

You're choosing to believe the word of a butt-hurt camera man that had his video taken.

And why does Lebron have to say anything...the video itself proves that it's not even worth mentioning.

May 9, 2002
If someone REALLY tried to cover it up...why are there at least two different videos out right now?
Because maybe not everyone had the camera in plain sight. Have you seen how tiny they are these days?

Nike could have searched people as they walked out and confiscated all cell phones and cameras...since apparently that's what they were doing.
Just because someone says "i need to search you" doesn't mean you have to oblige. You can easily tell them to fuck off. They aren't the police.

You're choosing to believe the word of a butt-hurt camera man that had his video taken.
First of all, why would he be butt-hurt? And if he was butt-hurt because of his camera getting taken away, why DID it get taken away? Are you seeing the connection here?

You're choosing to believe the actions of Nike/Lebron because, drum roll please, you're a Lebron fan...are you not??? See, i can play this game too.

And why does Lebron have to say anything...the video itself proves that it's not even worth mentioning.
Yet, it was worth confiscating? Yeah, that makes sense. If you gt accused of doing something this shameful, wouldn't YOU want to clear your name/speak on the subject? Its been ALL OVER the net for 2 weeks now, and Lebron hasn't even posted on Twitter or some shit defending/denying it? Sounds fishy to me.

Look, i don't give a fuck either way. The video is is blah and someone looks like an ass, whether it be the camera man, Nike, Lebron, two of them or all three. It is what it is.

May 2, 2002
The HD video of the game showed the whole court and the people watching the game...I would say that's in plain site.

People want to say it's a "cover up"...I don't think Nike or Lebron tried too hard if that was the case...that's my point.

I believe that he got dunked on...Nike saw someone filming it...and took the video. That's all I know...therefore that's all I believe. Nobody else is complaining except for this one man.

I don't know if Lebron had anything to do with it or not. He isn't speaking...and I don't think silence means you did something wrong. I just take it as he must not care too much about it.