TMZ has the Lebron dunk and will show it today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
it doesn't even look like the crowd was that hyped when it happened. I expected the game to virtually stop with people runnin on the court and shit.. which makes me believe its not as tight as everyone thinks it is
It was a pick up game, not some and 1 event. Fools were just playing and Lebron just happened to get shit on. If you play the game, you're bound to get dunked on so i don't think it was a big deal at the time. If anything, they were thinking about the next possession.

May 2, 2002
No one would "hate" if he/Nike didn't act like a bitch about it. This makes him look 100000X worse than if the footage had just been shown. As a matter of fact, if he/they didn't make a damn fuss about it, no one would even GIVE a shit. This is Lebron/Nike's fault....they created this monster.
Hey...whatever you say.

Just saw the video and you can barely see anything. I don't know if the other videos are better...but this one wasn't even worth showing.

Sep 4, 2002
It was a pick up game, not some and 1 event. Fools were just playing and Lebron just happened to get shit on. If you play the game, you're bound to get dunked on so i don't think it was a big deal at the time. If anything, they were thinking about the next possession.
ok I just ment I expected a little more crowd reaction if he got "shit on"

like dudes are just sittin on their asses goin hey lebron just got dunked on... cool and not even stand or nothin

May 2, 2002
^^^

not really...he kept trying to time the block from the back or the side...that's a little different than being in front of a person and trying to block him.

Either way...that sure was alot of hype for nothing.