TITO B "One 4 the Homiez"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
i was debating on whether I should buy this cd or not because "Starz the Limit" wasn't that good. But goddamn, I'm glad I picked this shit up. If I remember, Tito B made a thread awhile back promoting this cd and he said something about this being like G.U.N. type shit and he was right. Its a solo, but out every single homeboy cd to come out since G.U.N. this cd has the most similarities in my opinion. It's got rappers from all over Northern Cali on it, a good mix of song style's, pretty much every track is good. The only thing that disapointed me was that Tokztero wasn't on it more, he just did the chorus on one song.

Oct 3, 2006
yeah this cd made me forget bout the "starz the limit" one...i liked hearin voices i havent heard in a while " baby boy ene, manda lokz, darkroom etc

Feb 13, 2004
THIS IS A PRETTY GOOD ALBUM. THERE'S A PART 2 COMING SO I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT TO HIT THE STREETS. I LIKE HOW THEY RE DID THA KID FROST SONG. THIS FOR THE SKRAPAS.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
there were some kool verses in the album. as a whole, i wasn't feelin it. i don't know, i think it was terribly produced. when that tokztero album drops, i hope the beats do him justice because the production was weak on this album

May 3, 2002
there were some kool verses in the album. as a whole, i wasn't feelin it. i don't know, i think it was terribly produced. when that tokztero album drops, i hope the beats do him justice because the production was weak on this album

really? in my opinion, this probably had some of the best production out of all the starz the limit releases.