Tito B - Another one 4 Tha Homiez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2008
This is wack! He could of done better,beats ain't all that, but feeling the last track. I wouldn't recommend this tho. The first one was way better!

Oct 3, 2006
I got this from Tito B the other day. It seems like he didn't even try and just said fuck it here's 11 tracks that didn't make it on the last album and remix some old songs and add hella people on it. He could of done way better :/
Probably cause Call of Duty Black Ops 2 came out a while back, presumably when he was putting this together. If it sounded this bad,imagine how bad his next one will sound when COD Ghosts comes out.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Haha Dam. Is it really that bad? I gotta listen to it
I know my opinion might not mean much since I listen to Kreayshawn but IMHO It had like 2 or 3 good jams but the rest was very repetitive. The 1st one for the homies was solid as fuck but this one might dont got it breh. And I'm a fan of Tito B's music.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
11 songs - that sucks off top...
i didnt like the first one too much but corte in las calles is a straight classic.
overall pt 1 had like 4 solid jams and this one might match it there...
I'll probably check it out sooner or later, but, man!! talk about waiting til every
single soul lost interest... then its 11 tracks....booo!...

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
11 songs - that sucks off top...
i didnt like the first one too much but corte in las calles is a straight classic.
overall pt 1 had like 4 solid jams and this one might match it there...
I'll probably check it out sooner or later, but, man!! talk about waiting til every
single soul lost interest... then its 11 tracks....booo!...
THANK YOU!! That's why I said it seems like he didn't even try. It wasn't even a full length album. I was like man $10 for 11 songs? Shoulda been $7 at least for a small amount of songs. I though it was a lot of songs when I glanced at the back of the cd but then I put the cd in and realize its only 11. And the graphics for the entire cd is EXACTLY the same as the last one minus your civil rights and he's just in a different Pose in each picture

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
thank you!! That's why i said it seems like he didn't even try. It wasn't even a full length album. I was like man $10 for 11 songs? Shoulda been $7 at least for a small amount of songs. I though it was a lot of songs when i glanced at the back of the cd but then i put the cd in and realize its only 11. And the graphics for the entire cd is exactly the same as the last one minus your civil rights and he's just in a different pose in each picture
civil rights?

Oct 3, 2006
THANK YOU!! That's why I said it seems like he didn't even try. It wasn't even a full length album. I was like man $10 for 11 songs? Shoulda been $7 at least for a small amount of songs. I though it was a lot of songs when I glanced at the back of the cd but then I put the cd in and realize its only 11. And the graphics for the entire cd is EXACTLY the same as the last one minus your civil rights and he's just in a different Pose in each picture
Lmao @ complaining about the type of pictures Tito B is posing in. No homo>?