Titans-Raiders sig bet who the fuck iz down?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 23, 2003
All i can gonna say is that the raiders are gonna smash the titans like we did last year. We scored 52 points or somethin like that, which means the titans suck. Heres somethin to keep in mind also:

"The Oakland Raiders began play in 1960 as part of the American Football League (AFL). After a sluggish start to the franchise, and the emergence of Al Davis in 1963, the Raiders became the most dominant team during the 10 years of AFL existence. The NFL and AFL officially merged in 1970 allowing the Raiders to expand the horizons of competition and dominance. After 42 years of play, the Raiders have a .500 or better record against 29 of 31 teams in the National Football League."

B

Blackjack 1577

Even though I'm goin for tha Titans in this one, that touchdown just now by Mason was a bad call. They honestly shouldn't have counted it.

But it looks like you Raider fans are gonna be sportin that sig :classic:

B

Blackjack 1577

Guess I spoke too soon cause tha Raiders just scored and they down by only 2 points. But we'll see what happens in tha final 3 and a half minutes.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Naw that was the right call homie!! It doesnt matter if he would have came down inbounds or not, once the defender pushes u out, then its a automatic catch!!! So try again mane!! Haiders got beat, this is a new year, yall will recognize that real soon!! GOT EM!!!

B

Blackjack 1577

It don't even matter anymore cause tha games over and tha Raiders lost.

Sep 13, 2002
they won. ill give you that shit.

rod woodsen strips the ball. wistle blown after he had the ball. 7 points.

ball caught in the back of the enzone, right foot was already out. they call it a touchdown. 7 points. pass interfierence on woodsen with 2 minutes to go, when the ball was about 15 yards out of bounds. first down and clock ran down to 31 seconds.

why do the ref's hate them so much????????

and yet they still only lost by 5. lmao

and czar learn the rule. listin to the officals. if its automaticaly a catch, then why the ref's have to talk it over. be smart about that folks.

and titan fans. dont be suprized if yall get smashed on the rest of the season. raiders didnt have jerry porter half the game and was spanked by the ref's

its cool though, cats in the nfl office hate al davis. so they take there revenge out on the field. wonder how much those ref's pocket each game officiated against the raiders

Sep 13, 2002
i ment listin to the announcers. they all said it wasnt a catch. that was fact. im bout to stop watching pro football. at least in college officals dont make it personal

May 10, 2002
REAL SHIT PROPPA, RAIDERS WERE SCREWD BUT ITS ALL GOOD, RAIDERS WILL TAKE IT OUT ON THE BENGALS LOL, THAT WAS THE WORST OFFICIATED GAME ALL DAY TODAY AND IT JUST HAPPENS TO BE THE RAIDERS GAME, AT LEAST THE WHOLE COUNTRY SEEN IT SO EVERYONE KNOWS IT WAS A FLUKE!!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Naw u be smart about it!! First off Theisman , Dierdorf etc.. suck as annoucers, so I never listen to them, and 2ndly it was a catch and it was ruled a catch, so u be smart about it, and learn about it!! They Haiders lost str8 up!! Its that simple, no refs screwed shit!! Yall got to many excuses!!! And u can go ahead and stop watchin pro football, but we will continue to watch!! So have fun protesting the NFL!!!! Hahahaha!!! GOT EM!!!!

Sep 13, 2002
your a joke. thats all i got to say. change ya tune real quick. first it was. its a catch no matter what, which aint the rule. then once i call you on it. you say, it was ruled a catch so it is a catch.

stop the hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!