Titans-Raiders sig bet who the fuck iz down?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Those Haider marks are scurred fahso!! My boys just tapped that ass 52-13!! Hahaha!! Haiders fans come out and playyyy!! GOT EM!!

Jun 25, 2002
fuck that you know im still going to reppin the raiders we did have a horrible preseason but we will be ready for them titans just wait. it is time to really start playing. im just glad we dont have to see another preseason game.

mark my words WE ARE GOING TO BEAT THE TITANS

RAiders for life.

oh and tone i got one coming. haha

Apr 25, 2002
I sure hope their preseason play don't carry over to the real deal....when it counts. Actually, I don't giva fuck, I'm a 49er fan myself...but for the Raider fans' sake...I betchu they don't have a helluva lotta confidence goin' into week 1. I wouldn't...

Sep 13, 2002
HOW MANY YEARS HAVE PEOPLE BEEN HYPING UP EDDIE GEORGE AND "AIR" MC NAIR.

LET THEM R.I.P. THERE DONE FOR THEY BEEN DONE FOR SINCE THEY STEPED ON THE FEILD.

NOW IM NOT SAYING RAIDERS GONNA STOMP THEM, CAUSE I AINT SEEN THEM PLAY THIS YEAR.

BUT TITANS AINT GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL AND WILL BE LUCKY TO MAKE THE PLAY OFFS. CAUSE EDDIE GEORGE AND MC NAIR AINT AS GOOD AS EVERYONE WANNA MAKE THEM OUT TO BE. ALWAYS INJURED ALWAYS HURT ALWAYS ON THE BENCH OR PLAYING HALF ASSED CAUSE OF INJURIES.

Jun 25, 2002
finally one the only smoke is back my computer has been down all last week and now it is finally back

sig contest is on

if the raider lost i will put up a sig of anything and if titan lose Alkahol_Gone you are going to put up that sig of revol.

titan are dead just like elvis haha

Raiders for life