Titans @ Chiefs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win

• Total voters

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
sorry, I just thought you were because I made a prediction

I'm just such a hardcore Raiders fan that when people say "Raiders fans are (insert negative comment here)" I just automatically get defensive about it and assume I'm being included

but in all seriousness... I think the Chiefs SHOULD win, but the Titans COULD win

I think any rational Raiders fan realizes there's a very good the Chiefs win this game and eliminates us from the playoffs... but I think we like to cling on to hope as much as possible, therefore Raiders fans are going to predict the Chiefs lose

just my $0.02... I hope you guys get destroyed

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
sorry, I just thought you were because I made a prediction

I'm just such a hardcore Raiders fan that when people say "Raiders fans are (insert negative comment here)" I just automatically get defensive about it and assume I'm being included

but in all seriousness... I think the Chiefs SHOULD win, but the Titans COULD win

I think any rational Raiders fan realizes there's a very good the Chiefs win this game and eliminates us from the playoffs... but I think we like to cling on to hope as much as possible, therefore Raiders fans are going to predict the Chiefs lose

just my $0.02... I hope you guys get destroyed
yeah u just gotta realize your not lumped in with most raider fans.

And likewise i hope you and the chargers get destroyed!

Mar 24, 2006
fuck that.

imma lump meta in with the rest of his raider goons anyway. lol

the only one here that deserves all the hate in the world is that faggot ass motherfucker radio though. he lost all his credibility with that homo shit he was spewin' awhile back.

Mar 24, 2006
Chris Johnson gonna run wild!!!!! Moss is gonna show up... tha queefs will LOSE! =] Gonna be a great present for you titan fans
peyton manning gonna chuck the ball all around the field!!!! Wayne is gonna show up... the raiderettes will LOSE! =] Gonna be a great present for you colt fans.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
24 to 0

7 min left in first half.......

game over!

next......

why do you ALWAYS double post??

fix your fucking internet

anyways... fucking god damnit son of a bitch!!! worthless fucking Titans... you suck

I figured the Chiefs would win though