Titans @ Chiefs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win

• Total voters
Apr 2, 2010
Titans have been my team for a decade but as everyone knows I'm rooting for Young at the end of the day. So now that hes out and possibly forever they are not as fun to watch anymore, especially with all the changes over the years but really every team has been going through huge changes and players coming in and out.

I've always liked Chiefs since their a underdog team with talent. Their one of my favorite teams so this game will be even and hard to pick a winner.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Titans 78
Queefs 1

I don't even know how they score only one point, but they're such faggots they somehow manage to pull it off

Aug 9, 2006
Titans have been my team for a decade but as everyone knows I'm rooting for Young at the end of the day. So now that hes out and possibly forever they are not as fun to watch anymore, especially with all the changes over the years but really every team has been going through huge changes and players coming in and out.

I've always liked Chiefs since their a underdog team with talent. Their one of my favorite teams so this game will be even and hard to pick a winner.
im not sure any1 knew this...