Time Traveler.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
I predicted on day the south of the US was gonna get severly flooded, AND I WAS JOKING AND IT CAME TRUE! Looky guess, false Prophet or maybe something else. But he's fake!

Mar 12, 2005
How has he been Proven real? Just because he said like 4 things was gonna happen, same thing with Nostradamus, false Prophet yet accurate predictions. You tell me!

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Im not saying dude is real, I just want to know how he has been proven to be a fake? Everyone is claiming he is fake but noone is backing anything up with facts...

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
MR RY, I believe that guy is also not backing up enough what he is claiming also.

See, he stated that civil war would happen in u.s. from 2004 to 2008 (something like that) and where is the official civil war??? That's right.

Aug 8, 2003
Y-S said:
See, he stated that civil war would happen in u.s. from 2004 to 2008 (something like that) and where is the official civil war??? That's right.
ive made that same prediction, but its not gonna happen until after the draft and National ID cards come about...

but im wary about believing a man who claims to be from the future and spends his time in the past posting on a message board.

Mar 9, 2005
STOCKTON said:
How has he been Proven real? Just because he said like 4 things was gonna happen, same thing with Nostradamus, false Prophet yet accurate predictions. You tell me!
So he's fake until he's proven to be real? Well, that is the opposite argument you give for another of history's characters...

I agree though. The guy's full of shit. If he truly did come form 2036, then he would be able to make extremely precise 'predictions', details about the second war in Iraq, exactly where Hussein was hiding and the date he was found, that Stever Irwin was killed by a Stingrays barb etc. - you get the picture. If he had made such bold 'predictions', then we all would have heard about him. The fact that we haven't proves that he's full of shit.