Time Traveler.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2006
Houston
This shit is old for me but for those who dont know wassup check this out.

Anyone heard of this guy John Titor that posted on 'science forums' saying he was a time traveler. Im not gunna explain the whole story but yall can read it for yallselves and let me know what yall think.

http://www.johntitor.com/

Although there is debate over the exact date it started, on November 02, 2000, a person calling themselves Timetravel_0, and later John Titor, started posting on a public forum that he was a time traveler from the year 2036.

One of the first things he did was post pictures of his time machine and its operations manual. As the weeks went by, more and more people began questioning him about why he was here, the physics of time travel and his thoughts about our time. He also posted on other forums including the now non-existent Art Bell site. In his posts John Titor entertained, angered, frightened and even belittled those who engaged him in conversation.

Sep 29, 2003
well lets say for a second that this guy actually is mentally healthy..... if he is a time traveller and knows exactly whats going on 20 years from now and has experienced it, then would it still be a prediction?

May 15, 2002
MaKaVeLi_420 said:
well lets say for a second that this guy actually is mentally healthy..... if he is a time traveller and knows exactly whats going on 20 years from now and has experienced it, then would it still be a prediction?
lol..total stoner thought. And how did this guy "predict" mad cow disease exactly?

Mar 12, 2005
Then I hope he can predict when Bush Dies, or the Next assinated President. He's BSing you, I don't even think We'll live that far in the Future, count on it.