Time to expose your deepest darkest secret...Who's gonna keep it real...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
My friends and I used to fuck with some nerds in high school, mainly just throwing food at them at lunch. Sometimes, our goal was to throw so much and get them to just leave the lunch tables. I remember one time I threw a flimsy slice of pickle at this one who would always put a bunch of gel in his hair. He was looking away and I was aiming for his head but it went slightly over and caught the wave of his hair at the front. It bent the hair all the way down to his eye and then the hair just slammed back into place, kind of like bending a tree branch and then letting it fly back into position. It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I don't have too many stories to share. I look like a square in comparison to some of your stories.

Jan 30, 2007
when i was 19 i was a lifeguard at windsor water works and a 10 year old kid died at the bottom of the pool. i pulled him out and gave him cpr for like 5 minutes but he was dead. my lifelong friends know that but people that i meet and work with have no idea. think about it all the time worst thing i've ever seen and i've seen some terrible shit but nothing like a dead kid puking into your throat because some other guy is pounding his chest. i haven't been the same since that shit happened.

Im having a hard time with this one guys, im watching Beats, Rhymes & Life (the break up of A Tribe Called Quest) and now reading this, im a tad bit emotional right now....no emoticon can describe my thoughts right now....just sad

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
I did alot of fucked up things as a kid. Threw rocks at cars, ran from cops for no reason at night. When I was 18 I did gravity bong rips and not long afterwards left my friends garage and drove off and flipped off my other friend who was walking home and while doing so I ended scraping up against the side of a truck that was parked on the side of the road. I took off but felt bad when ever I drove by that truck and seen the marks in the paint lol.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I did alot of fucked up things as a kid. Threw rocks at cars, ran from cops for no reason at night. When I was 18 I did gravity bong rips and not long afterwards left my friends garage and drove off and flipped off my other friend who was walking home and while doing so I ended scraping up against the side of a truck that was parked on the side of the road. I took off but felt bad when ever I drove by that truck and seen the marks in the paint lol.
You were driving like a maniac

Mar 21, 2009
when I was 10 and my brother was 7 we saw my friends dad and uncle beat the shit out my neighbors son and put him into a coma and died a week later. My parents refused for us to testify on some Bronx Tale type shit. Still fucks with me to this day.
holy fuck you lived next to corrado soprano?