Time 2 Show Luv for LYNCH BY INCH..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Good shit.....I may just be swoopin a copy of this, depending on how much $$ I have....

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
You know what the problem is? Lynch has been gone for so long....people figure he's had YEARS to make some serious heat to drop on them. They also assume that it should equal or surpass his previous work (which is undeniably the shit!). If he doesn't satisfy his fans with this album.....he's a done deal. I didn't even really like the "Loaded" album.....and I would say that it's tighter than this album.

Aug 7, 2002
maan loaded is hard as fuck harder den dat season of da siccness cuz da beats and dem real gagnsta lyrics...season da siccest cuz da sicc lyrics and dem oldschool horror feel to it....lynch by inch is different it's different and it's his best album...most nyggaz say loaded is better den season of da sicccness i bet u dey gon say lynch by inch better den loaded and season.... jus gotta get used to da new lynch shyt this aint 97 it'z 03 and aint nothin gon go back to loaded or season you go forward not backwards...dat would be dumb if he made a lynch by inch album wit dem season beatz and style dat wouldn't b coo at all..lynch trynna go all da way to da top not stay undaground forever...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ehh. a lot of cats are still bringing original heat with tritons. can you honestly say youve pushed it beyond its limits??? most of the best beats use some of the most common sounds, even manny fresh can bang out hot shit with fuckin 808's. talk about played out. its how you use it. if youve reached your peak with the machine that doesnt mean youve reached the machines peak. go dust that soundbank off.