Tim Dog

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2002
I don't know if this is the right place for this or should I put this in L.A. section...

Remember this rapper from Bronx? And the beef between South Bronx and Compton? Well, my question is simple: who did answer Tim Dog's "Fuck Compton" song? I know that atleast Tweedy Bird Loc did a song called "South Bronx can't touch Compton", but who else dissed Tim Dog back?

Apr 26, 2002
mc eiht dissed him on his album music to drive by. i 4got tha name but he had a sample playin some shit like, "tim dog's goin out on a stretcher". fold.

Feb 8, 2003
DJ QUIK tore his ass up on "WAY 2 FONKY" and he also ripped him on the outro of that album by sayin

"TO THAT NIGGA TIM DOG THANKS FOR ACKNOWLEDGING I'M THE FUNKIEST MUTHAFUCKA IN THIS BUSINESS AND ALSO YOUR MAMA CAN SUCK A GOLF BALL THROUGH A WATER HOSE THAT BITCH IS GOOD"

Shit is classic lol

Duece Out!

MJT

Feb 1, 2005
eastbayrider510 said:
^^^u are funny man.,..he put out some dope ass diss tracks and songs period.....his track made to snoop dogg entitled "bitch better learn" ...is one of the dopest diss tracks IMO....he made a few others and they got heaters too...
I'm glad my opinion is much to your entertainment. Bitch better learn? I havn't heard that but I heard Bitch wit a Perm, that's the title of the track i had. I hope you're not talkin about this song.

"I'm the original hardcore lyric ballbreaker/
when it comes to whack MC's no I'm not a funk faker/I just smash, crash on that ass and put that ass in the trash/
like it's nothin yeah you learned in class"

Apr 25, 2002
that was his biggest exposure but 95% of mothafuckas only thought that track was a Luke/Eazy-E diss.Tim Dogg is a nobody.most mothafuckas didnt understand that "Tim M-U-T".thats why they didnt have an actor portraying him in Snoops verse cus he was a nobody.........

and didnt he have a skit on his album were he was fuckin Michel'e?

Apr 25, 2002
somebody put fuck compton and some other tim dog shit up please...ive always known of it but never bothered to hear it..i just remember his album cover looked so damn cheesy

Oct 30, 2002
Gutterson III said:
are you serious? you never heard "Fuckin' Wit Dre Day"..
Of course I have. Just never thought that it was a diss towards Tim Dog. I also have heard/own every other tracks that it's mentioned here, just didn't remember all those when I made this topic.

But now another question: did Tim Dog ever respond to any of these disses that is been mentioned here? How did that beef evolve? I remember that atleast in "Penicillin On Wax" album he had a skit called DJ Quik Beatdown... plus that skit where he's talking about fucking Michel'le..

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I actually didnt mind Penecillin On Wax. I thought it was a funny CD, and as wack as Tim Dog truly is this CD was entertaining.