TIM BROWN a Tampa Gay Buc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
FC ENE said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1856293

Damn I have some very mix emotions bout this. I have nothing but respect for Tim Brown but damn damn damn. All kidding aside I now know how niner fans felt about rice. oh boy this is not good. :dead:

This bettered his chances to win a Super Bowl before he retires! This aint nothing like Rice's situation...that whole situation was fucked up from the front office all the way to the team he chose! At least Tim reunites with Gruden.

Aug 6, 2002
^^ brad johnson aint nada, he used to get by with their superior defense, once that slipped a bit they were not able to carry his mediocre ass. if you leave the game up to him your not gonna get the win as easily.

May 8, 2002
FC ENE said:
^^ brad johnson aint nada, he used to get by with their superior defense, once that slipped a bit they were not able to carry his mediocre ass. if you leave the game up to him your not gonna get the win as easily.

I feel you on that but the man did win a Super Bowl!

Aug 6, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
I know aint that a bitch!
yup and by the way thanks for keeping this thang cool to many times when a niner and a raider fan talk football the thang turns into a stupid argument. LOL

May 8, 2002
FC ENE said:
yup and by the way thanks for keeping this thang cool to many times when a niner and a raider fan talk football the thang turns into a stupid argument. LOL
It's all good mayn...That shit only happens when the team gets disrespected. It's Raider Niner Week and time to get rowdy. Thank God Football season is finally here!

Aug 6, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
It's all good mayn...That shit only happens when the team gets disrespected. It's Raider Niner Week and time to get rowdy. Thank God Football season is finally here!
yup I can't wait till saturday, shit im lost without football.

Jan 4, 2003
wow if you guys think bucs got a chance at the bowl..then pass me some of that. Gruden has fucked up that team....And come the sunday night game Brown is just another victim!

Aug 6, 2002
also just to add I hope he gets his 100th touch down as long as it aint against us. well that'd be cool still as long as it doesn't decide the game or nothing like that. Bottom line I wish him the best SO LONG AS IT IS JUST BELOW US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 3, 2002
at least when he retires he made an agreement to go bacc to oakland to retire with tha team that he started with............ but damn tampa, 3 teams i din't wanna see him sportin they uniforms and that was 1nna em, but i'll still go for him jus not against oakland

Jul 9, 2002
Jerry Rice did good by choosing the join Oakland once the 9ers kicked him to the curb. He proved that he was worth keeping around after all. You give up a Rice for T Blowz Owens and now T Blo isnt even there anymore, he sitting in Philly waiting for the time to bitch about Mcnabb throwing the ball at his feet consistantly.