Tighter car to roll in KC?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2006
Out of Range Rover And Escalade i'd take the Range Rover with the 400-hp 4.2L Supercharged V8 option. But personally an Impala SS and Mustang LX 5.0.

Apr 8, 2004
Outta the Range or Escalade, I'll choose on the Lac all day. But I'm still in love wit old school Chevys & Cutlasses and shit.
When I went out to KC last summer, I got turned by dem GlassHouses they be fuckin wit--dem 75' Caprices and shit(Ooh Wee). They was ridin the fuck outta them over there-red, maroon, white, purple. I seen the rawest one on 33rd somewhere, that mufucka was candy green on 22's or 24's. Mufuckas ain't ridin dem over here at all. Barely nothin 80's on back, just boxes & bubbles and new shit. And niggas barely fuck wit spokes over here. Niggas in the western half of the M-Dubb love dem gold thangs.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
i would go wit the Range(supercharged) you can't go wrong wit a range. not too many ppl have them and it's hard to find a tricked out range, it's a total opposite for an escalade(rich soccer mom suv).

if you wanna go technical...the range is far superior than the escalade when it comes to engine, handling, inside cab ergonomics, and exterior asthetics.
Where as all the escalade is an upscale Avalanche wit a caddy stamp. IMO!