Ticket for window tint

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2006
I WAS TOLD THAT YOU CAN HAVE AS DARK AS YOU WANT ON THE BACK, BUT YOUR FRONT WINDOWS CANT BE DARKER THAN 20 OR 30%... I HAD A LIMO TINT ON THE BACK ON MY LAST CAR
Every state is different so you've gotta check and see what the legal limit is in the state that your car is licensed in.

I got pulled over once by a state trooper for tint. I don't think regular cops care about tint. The fine in Missouri for illegal tint was only like $98.

Jan 5, 2006
Roll with them down during the day, up at night. Thats how i did it for so long.. let pops borrow my car got a fix it ticket for tinted front windos n they were only like 25% or 35%

my tail lights were tinted too had to get both signed off and only paid 10 after.. i dont know why yall procrastinate shit like this lol.. the tickets ive gotten i took care of them the following day or that same week.

Jun 5, 2004
I ALWAYS TRIP WHEN I SEE PEOPLE WITH MIRROR TINT, THAT SHIT IS HELLA ILLEGAL, EVEN IF U GET LIKE THE LIGHTEST TINT.

SEEN A CUTLASS, ALL RED WITH SOME RED TINTED WINDOWS, THAT SHIT MUST GET PULLED OVER EVERY MILE SHITS CLEAN THO