Three 6 Mafia announce new member

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2005
DJ Paul & Juicy J took to the local Memphis airwaves today to clear up the rumors regarding the sudden departure of longtime Three 6 Mafia member, Crunchy Blac. During Michael 'Boogaloo' Boyer's Hot 107.1 show on Friday, the remaining members of Three 6 Mafia wanted to speak on the Crunchy Blac situation once and for all in order to put all the speculation to rest.

Juicy J said "he (Crunchy Blac) left on his own" and "we wish him the best of luck in everything he is trying to accomplish. We don't have a problem with Crunchy. He's a good dude. We got a lot of love for Crunchy." DJ Paul said that he was still unsure on the reason for Crunchy Blac leaving the group.

Juicy J said that while Crunchy Blac was no longer in Three 6 Mafia, he was still signed as a solo artist to the Hypnotize Mindz label. "We've got a solo album (From me 2 U: The Hard Way) on Crunchy Blac, and hopefully we can sit down and work this out".

Sources from within Hypnotize Mindz revealed to THEULTIMATECDLINK.com on Monday (June 5) that Project Pat would be named the replacement for Crunchy Blac in Three 6 Mafia, and DJ Paul & Juicy J confirmed the news today as well. "Project Pat will replace Crunchy Blac".

Project Pat's latest album "Crook By The Book: The Fed Story" hits store shelves in August and features the lead single "Good Googly Moogly" with DJ Paul & Juicy J, and the street single "Tell Tell Tell" with Young Jeezy, Lyfe Jennings, & The Last Mr. Bigg.

In other news, Three 6 Mafia has inked a new deal with Warner Bros. Records and are looking to sign new talent from within Memphis.

DJ Paul and Juicy J still proclaimed that they have a lot of love for Memphis rappers and encouraged the "Memphis movement" to continue on the heels of the success of the critically acclaimed film "Hustle & Flow" which led to the group winning the Oscar for the Best Original Song "It's Hard Out Here For A Pimp".

Juicy J added that "we have a lot of love for all Memphis rappers." As reported in October 2005 by THEULTIMATECDLINK.com, DJ Paul & Juicy J have mentioned that they would love to unite Memphis rap and have no problems working with any local artist.

Three 6 Mafia will be featured on BET Access Granted on Wednesday June 14 for the latest video from the platinum album "Most Known Unknown", "Side 2 Side" remix with Project Pat & Bow Wow.

Mar 26, 2005
Makes sense since Pat is like a non-official member anyway but its weird that Crunchy left them. Crazy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!! They'll probably work it out soon though cause i doubt the he would actually leave for good. bummer though...:confused: :x

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Got Plex said:
Three 6 Mafia will be featured on BET Access Granted on Wednesday June 14 for the latest video from the platinum album "Most Known Unknown", "Side 2 Side" remix with Project Pat & Bow Wow.
Bow Wow? What the fuck? How are you going to put Project Pat on the same fucking song as Bow Wow? That is by far the weakest thing I have heard in a minute.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Ra$an said:
^^^lol don't worry bro..he didn't write his verse..T.I. wrote it
LMFAO...you're a fool Ra$an.

But I don't care if Big L was writing Bow Wow's verses from beyond the grave...Bow Wow is still weak as fuck on the mic and can't be taken seriously as a MC. He is just going to ruin that song.

Apr 25, 2002
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
"Good Googly Moogly" is a WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK fuckin song...wowzers....
but it goes hard in the club......bitches be lovin it....espescially in memphis....i was at a club a few weeks ago and that shit was goin dummy lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Cesolito #1 said:
They on the same label. SONY.

It more then likely Sony's idea
Yeah I know that. But I don't think that means they HAVE to feature Bow Wow if they don't want to...correct me if I'm wrong. I can understand Paul and Juicy giving Bow Wow some beats for his stuff seeing they are on the same label...but Bow Wow on a song with Three Six? That's just stupid IMO.

Feb 8, 2003
Nuttkase said:
Yeah I know that. But I don't think that means they HAVE to feature Bow Wow if they don't want to...correct me if I'm wrong. I can understand Paul and Juicy giving Bow Wow some beats for his stuff seeing they are on the same label...but Bow Wow on a song with Three Six? That's just stupid IMO.

Iyts called promotion. They trying to help Bow Wow album sell since it didnt do good as his other ones. Juicy and Paul once said they will work with anybody if you got the check

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Cesolito #1 said:
Iyts called promotion. They trying to help Bow Wow album sell since it didnt do good as his other ones. Juicy and Paul once said they will work with anybody if you got the check
I feel you Ces and you really can't blame Juicy and Paul for doing it to make money. It's just I have been a fan of Three Six since before Mystic Stylez even droped...if someone would have told me at some point they would have Bow Wow on a track I would have laughed and slapped them lol.

Nuttkace

Dec 26, 2005
Nuttkase said:
Bow Wow is still weak as fuck on the mic and can't be taken seriously as a MC. He is just going to ruin that song.
Now who da fuck IS TAKIN BOW WOW seriously? He a boi dat had to get permission from his mom to get dat tat on his arm, wut does dat tell ya....

Dec 25, 2003
Man, seriously tho if 3-6 get all mainstream & their sound will no longer gonna be dark wicked hardcore & it will rather be a more mainstream clubbish crunk sound, Im afraid Im not gonna support their new music! Im sorry but theyre taking a big advantage of their fame & its washing them up like all the other artists when they hit mainstream & if thats ever gonna happen if as predicted, then theyre most likely gonna fall off pretty hard.