thoughts on "The New Season"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
Lynch & Eiht collabo album dropped in early 2006 on Real Talk Ent.

I copped it when it first dropped and the first few listens, wasn't really feelin' it as a whole. Especially being a Lynch and Eiht fan.....growin' up listening to classic albums like 24DEEP, all the CMW albums, Season of Da Sicc, We Come Strapped, Loaded....etc

I jus recently broke it out the crates and slapped the whole album trac for trac. Man, this joint got some real bangers......The sound quality is "GREAT" compared to some of the shit Lynch has put out on his own label the past few years. And I think the last MC.EIHT album I purchased was actually Section 8.........I know he done dropped like 6 albums since then

standout tracz for me include:

"Around Here"
"You Don't Know Who I Know"
"Buy Anotha Gun"
"Dreamz"
"When U Hear The Shotz"
"War Outside"
"Rest In Piss 06"

How do you feel about this album? Did you purchase or d/l the album? Has it been in your rotation lately?

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
i bought it from best buy when it first came out. I wasnt blown away by at 1st either but i kept listening to it and it grew on me. I wish that Beta, Lynch, and Eiht did more on the beats. California Bangers and Buy Another Gun is my shit on there. I need to bring it out the archives and jam it for little while again

Props: Young Lou
Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
hardest tracc on tha album
"thats all you can do... thats tha bizness... givin it up 4 tha westside nigga what is this, pistol paccin, whatevas whateva whats craccin? we hold straps load macs and toe tag'em...."
SMASHIN!!!!!
all right album though

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
hardest tracc on tha album
"thats all you can do... thats tha bizness... givin it up 4 tha westside nigga what is this, pistol paccin, whatevas whateva whats craccin? we hold straps load macs and toe tag'em...."
SMASHIN!!!!!
all right album though

"IF YOU A REAL HOOD NIGGA DO WHAT YA LIKE,KHAKI SUITED UP WE SOME CORTEZ NIKES....YEAH HOMIE THAT TRACK IS BANNNNNNNNGGIN

Jul 30, 2002
www.messstudio.com
i just got it off amazon finally and it says collector's edition, i also noticed the spice 1 w mc eiht ones have collector's edition ones too, anyone know whats up with these versions are they official releases? i am thinking they are rereleases with some bonus tracks!!!!!!?? i prob prefer these over the original since it has the extra tracks, but are they bootlegs??