thizz entertainments new group!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2004
pillionaires said:
if you hating on us you hating on dre...we rep furl if you aint wit it then u probably a herb
thas the stupdest shyt i ever heard, just cuz i dont like ur bunk ass shyt dont mean im hatin on dre, you can have that lil " mac dre presents" stamp or w.e, but it dont make ur shyt sound any better

Apr 5, 2004
tonymontana925 said:
DID DUDE SAY "ALL I DO IS POP PILLS AND SNORT HOP" ON THAT TRACK LOL DAMN

thas alll they be talkin about in all the song snippets thay got, fucken popin e, sniffin shyt, drinking throwing up the "T"s yall needa change up the subjects in yo rhymes a lil bit

Apr 25, 2002
shizzniddel V.S said:
thas the stupdest shyt i ever heard, just cuz i dont like ur bunk ass shyt dont mean im hatin on dre, you can have that lil " mac dre presents" stamp or w.e, but it dont make ur shyt sound any better

yeah they proably aint gettin no $$$$$$$

Jul 27, 2005
pillionaires said:
oh yea and who the fuck is a doja click?
thizz or choke on suffa!
A group outta Little STOCKTOWN 209 that Has sold Thousands of CD's and has a Well established Fanbase all around the world. Somthing you havent or Will accomplish. Fuckin E-TARD!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
ValleyEnt said:
A group outta Little STOCKTOWN 209 that Has sold Thousands of CD's and has a Well established Fanbase all around the world.
thats a co fucking sign,...i see you showing love for rappers that com before you keep doing that cause it can noting but have people respect you,...

unlike on here,...

i first heard them back in 94-95,...some of the best production in norcal (valley)