thizz entertainment cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
i agree, too cut n paste and too washed out.

the chick in the background has extra white around her, or theres an inner glow you need to lose, and lose the inner glow on the guys. good concept, but needs to be executed better.

Dec 4, 2004
yeah if i see one more rapper with a cover about Obama or presidency im gonna puke.

also Duna's head looks hella weird on that body

Jan 10, 2003
i agree, too cut n paste and too washed out.

the chick in the background has extra white around her, or theres an inner glow you need to lose, and lose the inner glow on the guys. good concept, but needs to be executed better.
^^ what he said
if everything was done right it wouldnt look too bad

and oh yeah, that album will be guaranteed certified 100% all american pure natural hot garbage.

Oct 30, 2005
u spent 4hrs hours on that cover?.......i spent 2 hrs on this cover and its far from my best work.... the backround and the bitch are 2 seperate shots and werent part of the original pic

with 4hrs you should've killed it

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
u spent 4hrs hours on that cover?.......i spent 2 hrs on this cover and its far from my best work.... the backround and the bitch are 2 seperate shots and werent part of the original pic

with 4hrs you should've killed it

*cue that shitty dj khaled song* WE TAKKKIN OVAAAAAAA

but really. dro biden.

dro.

biden.