THIZZ AUTOGRAPH SIGNING @ AUTO CENTER IN VALLEJO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2005
Just got back from the Thizz autograph signing at the Auto Center in Vallejo. Shit was pretty poppin and a lotta heads turned out. Johnny Cash... PSD... Rydah J. Klyde... Miami... Lil Bruce... Lil Diggs... just some of the kats that showed up... here are some pics.

sorry about the picture quality... the sun was right on us and it was my camera phone... my digital camera broke... i'll try to get some pictures tonight at Kilo's b-day party...

Jul 17, 2005
707REPRESENTA said:
I GO TO SCHOOL WIT LIL DIGGS NOW. HE'S SUPPOSABLY DOIN AN ALBUM, I'M DOIN THE COVER
Supposedly the album done... or i could be wrong... are you talkin bout his solo or his mixtape?

Feb 5, 2006
I SEE KUZZO FLY, HAHA I DONT KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD FOOTAGE FROM MY VIDEO CAMERA CUZ ITS OLDSCHOOL, BUT I GOT DIGGS, KUZZO FLY, GORILLA PITS, JOHNNY CASH AND SHIT FROM WHEN I WAS UP IN RENO FOR HOT AUGUST NIGHTS

Jul 17, 2005
if you get a video card with TV input/output plugs... you can hook up video camera to your tv and hook your tv up to your computer.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
therealmikevick said:
its cuz these nerds never step foot out there front door hahahaha
shut the fuck up you queer ass motherfucker..........where you live?whats ur name?your a bitch...........your scared....

my name is joey colombo
i live in vallejo ca
right off springsroad
right by hogan high and springstown
i go all over.

now its your turn weenie...........