This song is dedicated to OSCAR GRANT and all my brothas unjustly killed by police

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2011

Face-Me @Face-Me Young Lou @Young Lou BAY AREA WCM @BAY AREA WCM R @regimeforlife R @rickyL Mr G @Mr G :ab: @:ab: Gas One @Gas One

Jul 4, 2011
I like your song, I like the overall message, and I especially like the bass.
Respect for listening, to answer your question he was killed by a BART cop.

We need more artist coming real like this.
Yup and it's happening right now bruh, a lot of people are becoming more aware of the politics allowing police brutality to go unchecked and people are responding to it.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Respect for listening, to answer your question he was killed by a BART cop.

Yup and it's happening right now bruh, a lot of people are becoming more aware of the politics allowing police brutality to go unchecked and people are responding to it.
just curious, what did you think of young gully saying "Black man gotta matter to another black man first" @ approximately 2:35 ish? That whole part actually....

"Another body, god damn again, now how you think they gonna give a fuck? That's the reason they came and hit us up, call it a mistake said they mixed us up"

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2011
just curious, what did you think of young gully saying "Black man gotta matter to another black man first" @ approximately 2:35 ish? That whole part actually....

"Another body, god damn again, now how you think they gonna give a fuck? That's the reason they came and hit us up, call it a mistake said they mixed us up"
I took it as he's saying we (black men) need unity of purpose at a time like this because at the end of the day we're all feeling sick from seeing our brothas die. Expecting the police and the people who support them to be compassionate when their actions continue to say otherwise is a waste of time, only black men can show other black men real compassion because we walk in the same shoes every day.

His words can be interpreted to be talking about "black on black crime" being a justification for the apathy of the police but I think his point was more that we already know they're apathetic so the compassion has to (and does) come from ourselves.

Last edited: