THIS SITE FUCKIN SUCKS NOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
SHIT USE TO BE POPPIN, DUNNO WHAT HAPPENED? ALL THATS ON IS KC SHIT OR MUTHA FUCKAS JUST ADVERTISING. I PUT UP TONS OF G.I. SHIT HAHA AND GOT NO LOVE. R.I.P. MIDWEST SICCNESS FORUM
one

Apr 25, 2002
aint sayin kc aint the town, im just saying shit use to be poppin on here. stl, chi, gary, nap. now theres barely any posts. look at the fag with the cry baby thing haha. it aint what it was a few years ago. and on the most regions poppin, i meant the down south and bay forums.
one

Apr 13, 2008
It's the Bay Area/Kansas City connection for you. They've had that connection for years and most people here probably don't know shit about the rest of the mid west.

Apr 25, 2002
NAH IM SAYING.

AS FAR AS PEOPLE POSTING MUSIC FROM VARIOUS MIDWEST CITIES, THAT IS NON EXISTENT NOW. IM NOT COMPARING SCENES AND SPOTS. IT'S JUST DEAD. THAT DYDE CARLOS STILL HERE? WHAT U DO HOMEBOY? BE HONEST? ID SHIT ON YOU FAM.

Apr 25, 2002
I THINK LIVEWIRE POPPIN AND PROLLY SOME THE HARDEST SHIT DROPPIN. THAT MUTT AND JEFF (THUGGED OUT) SHIT WS THEY FIRST MIXTAPE WITH THE DEAL THEY GOT. A LOT OF FOOLS FROM GARY GETTIN DEALS, BUT THEY SWITCHIN THEY STYLES GOING FOR THE MONEY, I DONT BLAME EM. MUTT AND JEFF HAD TO CHANGE FROM THUGGED OUT CUZ IT WASNT COMMERCIAL ENOUGH. BUT DUDE WHO INVESTING PUTTIN THEM ON. I WISH FOLKS WOULD POST SOME SHIT FROM THEY AREAS SO I COULD ATLEAST HEAR WHATS POPPIN. THATS WHAT THIS SITE LACKIN,

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
LOT OF FOOLS FROM GARY GETTIN DEALS, BUT THEY SWITCHIN THEY STYLES GOING FOR THE MONEY,
That's happening everywhere. And like you, I don't blame em cuz they're trying to live off this rap shit, but the music suffers. There's nothing original coming out the Midwest anymore w/ a few exceptions. Everybody's trying to sound like hots hot at the moment, so nobody really stands out. As much as I loved the old Flint and Chi/NW Indiana sound, I wouldn't be caught dead listenin to the new acts from the region now.

KCMEX

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2005
We need to get more rappers to come on here and post new music! ppl use to network on here now not so much.. now its more hey check out.... New video or check out this song. Back then rappers would come on here and promote heavy. Not just the same shit over and over.. I agree with Ca$h on this one

Aug 23, 2002
get it active again... ideas?
Ron Ron used to get on here all the time. We need to tweet him or somethin to get him to come back and give us updates on what hes workin on, maybe try to see if he can get rondoe on here :cool: . Alot of kansas city shit gets posted on the strange board also so we could repost what gets posted up there about any kansas city artist not on strange, since alot of people don't go on the strange board.

I think one of the main problems is there is not alot of updates that rappers from the midwest really provide to keep the forum active? Maybe I just don't hear it very often. But we just need more news in general i dont know :confused:

Apr 25, 2002
yea its just a lot of outside shit being posted. i been on the siccness for shit prolly 10 plus years. put a lot of people on to it from here. those people disapeared. i try posting shit up, whole albums, and u dont even get a response. haha. i dont even put up new cd's for sale, cuz whats the point? someone buying a cd? thats why i just rip the shit like the c-ghetto. but no love

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I tried to really keep this place strictly Midwest Music. I feel like we moderators let artist advertise their music here. I get on here atleast 3-5 times a week. I'll see a new artist every now and then that will post something, but reality is .....if the music aint hot people will not respond to it. I also see past artist who have been around, particularly in KC come here for a couple days in a row and they make 5-10 threads regarding their music. I would delete them because this is not 1 sole artists forum. But then the HATER remarks begin......so whats the point? I feel like the forum is what you all make it. No 1 person can take blame for the "light" traffic that comes through here.

Apr 25, 2002
well if u gone delete shit delete the shit thats being posted in every forum. but some midwest cats should be able to put up music. if they aint in the midwest take it somewhere else. use to be a good site for networking too.