THIS SITE FUCKIN SUCKS NOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
WHAT can you do, and what can i do to make i crack?
Well I see a lot of bay artists, cali artists, nw artists, and even some downsouth artists featured a lot on the main page. i think if you hyped up this forum it would get back poppin. i like some kc shit, but mostly when yall put up midwest shit, its from kc. Mutt and Jeff (Thugged Out) of Gary, Indiana got a record deal with dirty game out of dallas, just dropped a mixtape with bigga rankin. They could easily be reached for interviews, tracks. freddie gibbs from gary just signed to CTE, he could be reached. So many chi town, detroit, flint, milwaukee artists are out there. Anyone can be reached out too and put on here. Give these people a reason to shout out the site. Do that then you gone get a lot more people hearing it on they lil mixtape and coming to check out the site. where u think they'd go? to the midwest forums. fuck moderators, cuz most these mutha fuckas on here (its just some suburban kids) so you need some reps, that can get into the streets and get at these artists for you. Get exclusive shit, interviews, music, all that. I know some people on here know a lot of artists from their area, but just cant be your neighbor who got a mic. I pretty much know everyone in Gary doing music. I know theres folks on here too that know their hometown folks. Gary, got heat though! Holla though, see what can get done.

Jun 22, 2002
I like my midwest shyt I bump C-Mob, Tre Sins, King Sandman, Lil Witness, Smoke, C-Rock, Merciles, etc. And im happy 2 of even heard of em, not through here tho. I do wish they would come on here n post shyt like they do on the Bay and Sac.

Feb 11, 2006
I LISTNE TO RAP FROM ALL OVER AND THE MIDWEST BE PUTTIN OUT HELLA G SHIT,CHI TOWN SHIT GO HARD ASWELL AS DAT GARY SHIT INDIANA SHIT ASWELL AS KC,OHIO...DONT KNOW WHAT U CAN DO TO MAKE THIS CRACKIN BUT IT SHOULD NOT BE DELETED MAYNE...

Jun 22, 2002
1st, the new T Rock album is gunna be dope...and he also has T Rock and C Mob Full Throttle out soon. Plus the last EP that came out was harder then most shyt on here. How the shyt gets mixed? Cause some of us are from Cali and just know of the Mid as the middle and the East as ever further over. And this midwest mafia shyt sucks cause people post about crap and no artists come on here. Maybe C Lim should come on this page so we can rip him another one and get views.