This shit is funny and fucked up at the same time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I heard these people are actually crisis actors in training for the next false flag. Paul Walker's drone assassination was just the start to a string of celebrity murders that will be done by the Obama administration to take our guns and welcome in our new lizard overlords that the Illuminati will reveal at the end of Kanye West's current tour.

Feb 11, 2006
how do we know the predators arent actors as well?

What do they do when they catch to them?
I was thinking this about a few of the other prank shit I seen last week about it being a set up,I have no idea but alot of this footage is funny mayne.

Idk what they do when They catch em breh ,maybe call Chris Hansen???

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
its funny...and then it gets disturbing that everyone didnt mind her being 15 ...always ask for ID for god sake..and if the bitch cant produce any or doesnt want to show any...walk away...

Oct 3, 2006
swear to god this dude does the dopest pranks I seen on the net mayne
breh, I am subscribed to hella pranksters on youtube, I be staying up all night just watching videos on my phone lmao hella funny...check these ones out (Channel names) if you have not heard of em..

Lahwf (Does stupid pranks, pick up fails etc)

StevenJo (Look up the "Disturbing the Peace" ones...from where Vitalyz is
from too and they are kind of rivals lol)

SEFDPranks(Did some GTA type pranks)

SimplePickup (Pick up fails on broads)

Whatever(does some random ass pranks)

OwnagePranks (PRank calls...but it is HELLA funny...dude imitates different accents...you would not even tell)

Just some off the top of my head