This Nigga Hurrache is a B*tch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
lmfao @ ol 75 cent ass nigga.

lmfao @ this weeks colombo
Damn I seen you brought this weak azz thread back.

He is a ol 75 cent nigga thats why this thread blew up in his own face. and ill never be no columbo though I dont have nothing against him but thats a straight insult to compare me to that dude or for that matter any of them few lemon lame that has graced this site.

This was the worst attempt to assassinate a persons character on the siccness ever. Mustafa is a failure in life just like his thread was. He couldnt hitchhike a ride to the library for web access thats why he didnt comeback.

Who and the fuck you calling Fag.... Bitchass muthafucka I have a wife 4 kids a big ass dick and one hitter quitters. Bitch come see me 1600 Block Darwin and Broadway Seaside, Califoolya...

Dude shouldve retired after he said that shit above to my nigga Arson(another dude). he straight buried his own ditch that he laying in.

That camel toe ain't fat, that bitch has some little kid pussy... Them some Premature Pussylips...
To add insult to his crittically injured ass he even looks at lil girls private parts. He admitted it in his own words above and heres the thread link if you think im lying.
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=278524&page=3

Im done even wasting my time on that narrow azz fool,