This Nigga Hurrache is a B*tch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2005
Cuzz you are a coward ass lame ass nigga like said in the other thread...
This nigga is laughs, I puts the check down on this nigga and this hoe ass nigga retaliates by changing my username... Damn my feelings must be hurt...This nigga calling me CB4 e thug and all this other sh*t after I invited him to come and see if I can back up what I said about mopping his b*cth so he does what REAL E-Thugs do and tries to get at me the only way his b*tch ass can and that's by fucking with my account name...If that ain't some hoe ass sh*t I don't know what is... This nigga gets mad and talks all tyoe of randon sh*t about a niggas bitch wanting to suck his dick and a nigga not taking care of his kids and all types of random ass hoe sh*t... That could never be true, but this chatty ass pussy ass Nigga spit that sh*t like he really believe it was true or some shit...Nigga I told you, you was a hoe ass nigga and you went and proved it... You acting like a little girl, I bet if we lived in the same town you would key my car...Nigga yous a hoe cake blade ass nigga like I said, and you can type whatever you want to try and disprove that or discredit what I am saying, but YOU know you are a hoe and other folsk on this b*tch that done got into with you b*tch ass know too... Nigga you the siccness's own Perez Hilton... Call you b*tch Hurrache Hilton or some shit... I won't respond to your Bitch ass no more, because no matter what you want to call it... If given the time and place I will whoop your ass... You can believe what the Fuck you want to believe call it E-thuggin hiding behind a screen name whatever you want to call it... Nigga my real name is El-Mustafa Khalief Bilal Rasul... faggot ass nigga...

Feb 8, 2003
Cuzz you are a coward ass lame ass nigga like said in the other thread...
This nigga is laughs, I puts the check down on this nigga and this hoe ass nigga retaliates by changing my username... Damn my feelings must be hurt...This nigga calling me CB4 e thug and all this other sh*t after I invited him to come and see if I can back up what I said about mopping his b*cth so he does what REAL E-Thugs do and tries to get at me the only way his b*tch ass can and that's by fucking with my account name...If that ain't some hoe ass sh*t I don't know what is... This nigga gets mad and talks all tyoe of randon sh*t about a niggas bitch wanting to suck his dick and a nigga not taking care of his kids and all types of random ass hoe sh*t... That could never be true, but this chatty ass pussy ass Nigga spit that sh*t like he really believe it was true or some shit...Nigga I told you, you was a hoe ass nigga and you went and proved it... You acting like a little girl, I bet if we lived in the same town you would key my car...Nigga yous a hoe cake blade ass nigga like I said, and you can type whatever you want to try and disprove that or discredit what I am saying, but YOU know you are a hoe and other folsk on this b*tch that done got into with you b*tch ass know too... Nigga you the siccness's own Perez Hilton... Call you b*tch Hurrache Hilton or some shit... I won't respond to your Bitch ass no more, because no matter what you want to call it... If given the time and place I will whoop your ass... You can believe what the Fuck you want to believe call it E-thuggin hiding behind a screen name whatever you want to call it... Nigga my real name is El-Mustafa Khalief Bilal Rasul... faggot ass nigga...

Read a book get some more vocab simple 3 word sucka, you say the same thing in every line you write. Your the prime example why parents shouldnt smoke herion around toddlers.

You gotta be the stupidest and slowest muthafucker on this site ever