This nigga Game is going out like a bitch against 50...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2003
Yayo went gold and Mobb Deep flopped because of a wack ass single and shitty promotion. Why is game getting all the credit? If he ended G-unit then why did 50's movie soundtrack go platinum? That came out after Yayo and 300 bars. i like how he never mentions this. This nigga needs to focus on making sure his shit don't flop without 50 and Dre helping him and quit feelin himself.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
calling cbo of all people a sellout is just weird to me.

and if he sold out, what? thats the only rapper i ever seen do a interview with a mac 11 next to him.

even if he signed some woods, thats jail shit...if you really was into cbos music youd kinda get the cross-marketing hes doing..

Feb 7, 2006
corey513 said:
and askari x and ice cube and paris are whut?
what would they be? They seem like rappers doin the same shit they been doin. out of all the white rappers why would you sign some woods?

Jun 24, 2006
those rappers are rascist i am white and i like all 3 but i think its stupid when people complaning about white artists who have white pride and when black artists do its called "dropping science" lol

Jun 24, 2006
Mr. ViNN707 said:
^MAN DON'T PLAY STUPID YOU KNOW WHY ITS LIKE THAT....LOL

IT'S GETTING BETTER THO'.... RAP IS BLACK AMERICAN CULTURE AND PART OF THAT CULTURE IS SLAVERY / OPPRESION AND TRYING TO RISE UP AGAINST THERE OPRESSORS "THE WHITE MAN".... OF COURSE BLACK FOLKS DONT WANT TO HERE THERE CULTURE OF MUSIC USED TO SPREAD WHITE PRIDE THE SAME EXACT THING IT WAS INTENDED TO FIGHT....

I'M A BEANER SO I COULD REALLY GIVE A FUCK.... I HOPE ALL YOU BLACKS AND CRACKERS KILL EACHOTHER OFF SO WE CAN RUN THE WORLD....LOL J/K

EARTH WOULD SUCK WITH ONLY ONE RACE
agreed i love everybody blacks white latino and asian lol

Feb 7, 2006
but do you see some skinhead music mofucckas puttin on some black rock and roll fools, no. Why C-BO fuckin with these racist ass fools, they got better white MC's then these fools, plus I herad they shit its wack.