This nigga Game is going out like a bitch against 50...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
Well any respect i had for this dude is gone....

http://allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=6205

The G-Unot campaign may very well be over. That is, if 50 Cent accepts the Game's request that the two once-affiliated rappers end their ongoing beef.

During an interview in New York yesterday (Sept. 29) with Hot 97 radio personality Angie Martinez, the Game extended an olive branch to his bitter rival, repeatedly urging 50 Cent to call into the station.

The Compton-bred rapper also insisted he was sincere and said he hoped to find a resolution with 50 Cent, who played an active role on his debut album The Documentary.

"[I want] just to talk and just to see where our heads are and see if maybe we can come to an even playing field -- respectfully to each other," said the Game. "[I want to] see if we can figure it out [as] grown-ups."

In February 2005, a man affiliated with the Game was shot in front of Hot 97's Manhattan office building minutes after 50 Cent publicly kicked his West Coast counterpart out of G-Unit during an on-air interview.

The pair would later reconcile at a highly-publicized press conference, but the Game claimed the two weren't mentally prepared for it.

"We weren't ready to do that. You can't force us to do anything," he told Martinez. "I don't think that either of us was ready to get on that stage."

Game further likened the failed resolution to removing a steak out of an oven before it is done cooking.

"You bit into [the steak] and it wasn't ready because it wasn't done," he philosophized. "We were just coerced into that situation. At the end of the day, we are all getting money and it should be good. Its Hip-Hop, it's a competition."

While Game sought to end his most salacious beef, he noted that his other rap rivals won't be so fortunate.

"Y'all ain't off the hook. I don't want everybody to think that it's all good," he said, alluding to his recent altercation with rapper Ras Kass. "Tomorrow, nothing is promised and that statement is bigger than Hip-Hop."

Additionally, Game re-confirmed that neither Dr. Dre, nor his beats, will appear on his sophomore opus, The Doctor's Advocate, due in stores on Nov. 14.

Game stated, however, that he still has a good relationship with his mentor.

"Dre is not on the album. No Dre involvement on this album," he said. "If you looking to buy my album just because Dre did a beat or two, leave it on the shelf. This album is executive-produced by the Game. Dre took me from the 'hood and gave me an opportunity so I'm always going to pay him that respect."

Apr 25, 2002
Wallnutz said:
Additionally, Game re-confirmed that neither Dr. Dre, nor his beats, will appear on his sophomore opus, The Doctor's Advocate, due in stores on Nov. 14.

Game stated, however, that he still has a good relationship with his mentor.

"Dre is not on the album. No Dre involvement on this album," he said. "If you looking to buy my album just because Dre did a beat or two, leave it on the shelf. This album is executive-produced by the Game. Dre took me from the 'hood and gave me an opportunity so I'm always going to pay him that respect."
OUCH

Aug 14, 2003
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Game went harder at 50 then any other mother fucker in the industry.... Game probably wants to be a man about it and move on instead of shit escilating into something more then just words....

If somebody gets killed everybody talks about people need to squash all the bullshit and be men about it instead of killing each other.... When somebody does just that he gets labled a bitch.
EXACTLY, I WISH PEOPLE WOULD GET THAT THROUGH THEIR THICK ASS SKULLS.

Aug 15, 2002
Squashing beef is all fine and good but the reason behind it is what matters. This dude just put out a diss against G Unit last month. He is trying to save his career. What he doesnt understand is the vast majority of his fans only like him due to the fact that hes feuding with 50 Cent. This dude lost a homie behind this a couple years ago...If he wanted to keep the peace he wouldnt be waiting til now. So I dont think he just woke up today trying to be the bigger man. This is about his career and he realized hes in a battle he cant win and he is going to look like an asshole

Apr 5, 2003
Wallnutz said:
Squashing beef is all fine and good but the reason behind it is what matters. This dude just put out a diss against G Unit last month. He is trying to save his career. What he doesnt understand is the vast majority of his fans only like him due to the fact that hes feuding with 50 Cent. This dude lost a homie behind this a couple years ago...If he wanted to keep the peace he wouldnt be waiting til now. So I dont think he just woke up today trying to be the bigger man. This is about his career and he realized hes in a battle he cant win and he is going to look like an asshole
I'm a fan of Game but I co-sign all this.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
If this for really real, at least the nigga movin on.....

And who the fuck said C-BO a sellout and a bitch for collabin on a g-unit trak

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Wallnutz said:

i disagree with all of this

Feb 7, 2006
what homie did game lose all couple years back from this beef? And C-Bo is a sellout for signing some racist ass peckerwoods.

Nov 19, 2005
nope it aint over look here

GAME TRYING TO MAKE PEACE WITH 50???? NOT SO FAST.....

Now, who puts a time limit on peace? Apparently, The Game had his Flavor Flav clock and 50 Cent didn't know the time that Game was playing by. My homegirl Kendra G. (Power 92 Chicago) wants everyone to know...not so fast when it comes to the Game trying to make amends with 50! Over the weekend, the Game stopped by the Power 92 Chicago studios, and Kendra G, the morning show co-host, asked Game about the truce he called with 50 out in New York. The Game cleared everything up in a way only the Game can. He did say, "I ain't mad at that cat. I did what I did to them cats. You seen Mobb Deep come out, you seen Yayo come out - Olivia ain't never coming out...you seen what happened to Banks." Basically, I think Game feels his work is done. If only 50 would have called...

AND I PERSONNALLY KNOW HE'S NOT MYSELF