this nigga at it again...k9 addresses menace and 40glocc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
k9 seem like the nigga that dont shut the fuck up in the circle, like nigga be talkin for 10 minutes in the blunt session while everyone look at they phones and pretend to be reading

i aint tryna diss or nothin but why is this nigga always tryna kick some knowledge, who is k9? i still dont know that.

he mentioned something about death row, so he was the random nigga at death rows offices? yeah im really asking this question im not clowning

ive never even heard a k9 song but he king of la, huh...that little rhyme he kicked at the end was 'bool' though

haaaaaaaahahahah you are a fool gas

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol for real....like dont ask a nigga like that what he think about baby and lil wayne...thats a wrap for your life..you gon be yawnin and cryin at the same time like you gettin interrogated for a murder beef..he gon' ask you for your number when you leave and text you the rest

you turn on your car hear your phone look at it and it be like:
"so like i was sayin my nigga"

why he lookin like someone gave him a ice cold wedgie in the video or some shit, his collars all ruffled lol
ah lemme leave k9 alone before his homie pms me and hes talking about catching the fade...fuck....laughter life...

Feb 7, 2006
he sounds like a broke ni$$a talkin about some broke ni$$a shit...and comparin crooked i to dude is a disrespect to crooked's grind...anybody can get up on youtube and talk shit...put a song out...
so what about niggas like 50 who ballin but still talk a gang a shit about niggas hll be makin skits to diss a nigga and shit.

Apr 27, 2009
so what about niggas like 50 who ballin but still talk a gang a shit about niggas hll be makin skits to diss a nigga and shit.
50 cent is relevant, and he has enough room to talk about any nigga he want. a lot of niggas dont know 50 cent dont walk around with security and keep a heater on him. that nigga can call himself the king of NY if he wanted to, k9 german shepard or whatever dude name is cant even claim to be king of his set. cant be king if you dont have nothin to show for it.

and you can tell he a stupid nigga, this nigga takin don diego word for mitchy and sayin mitch aint no blood. slick been all thru LA and aint got touched yet, if cuzz was fake, mitch would of been eliminated.

k9 is just that dumb nigga that like the sound of his voice like gas said.

Feb 7, 2006
50 cent is relevant, and he has enough room to talk about any nigga he want. a lot of niggas dont know 50 cent dont walk around with security and keep a heater on him. that nigga can call himself the king of NY if he wanted to, k9 german shepard or whatever dude name is cant even claim to be king of his set. cant be king if you dont have nothin to show for it.

and you can tell he a stupid nigga, this nigga takin don diego word for mitchy and sayin mitch aint no blood. slick been all thru LA and aint got touched yet, if cuzz was fake, mitch would of been eliminated.

k9 is just that dumb nigga that like the sound of his voice like gas said.
my point is it dont matter if you ballin or not, some niggas is just haters and don't like to see no one do well. There aint no king of the west could never be, we dont have no boroughs like london, we dont organize like them niggas.

Apr 27, 2009
my point is it dont matter if you ballin or not, some niggas is just haters and don't like to see no one do well. There aint no king of the west could never be, we dont have no boroughs like london, we dont organize like them niggas.
king of the west is Snoop. and i think everyone is naturally a hater of someone. for example, i hate you and hope you go broke and get an STD. naw im jp dawg lol.

Feb 7, 2006
king of the west is Snoop. and i think everyone is naturally a hater of someone. for example, i hate you and hope you go broke and get an STD. naw im jp dawg lol.
I guess you could say that but I really can't see that shit out here, its like renegade out here, shit we all west but I would seperate our rap scenes into at least 3 parts, dago, LA, and the bay and I feel each of them places got they own shit poppin. Ny the shit is one city where the boroughs can really interact you feel me. shit STD pussy be some of the best pussy lol.

Apr 27, 2009
I guess you could say that but I really can't see that shit out here, its like renegade out here, shit we all west but I would seperate our rap scenes into at least 3 parts, dago, LA, and the bay and I feel each of them places got they own shit poppin. Ny the shit is one city where the boroughs can really interact you feel me. shit STD pussy be some of the best pussy lol.
well, im gonna have to decline on the highlighted, underlined, and bolded text. im not sure what you bee fuckin, but hope you enjoying it.

and why i dubbed snoop the king of the coast is because the majority of people identified west coast rap with snoop. he reached out to sd niggas, la niggas, and bay niggas. he did more than any w/c rapper that i can think of, and the numbers prove it. nigga like 60 years old, still outsellin these young west coast rap cats.

Feb 7, 2006
true, lol i dont be fucking no STD broads but this crazy ass nigga I knew from B-more said it so I just said it since you mentioned STD.

Aug 6, 2008
sad thing is, after 623457896209523650623 of these videos you cant tell if niggas are really broke ass bum ass hater niggas tryna bring people down into negative pointless hood drama bullshit OR if they really mean what theyre sayin and are solid niggas who just never had a chance to be heard before, the internet fucked everything up

all these videos comin out left and right but not one incident happens in real life

Apr 14, 2008
The difference is 50 has some chips...and this nigga is broke as fuck...I mean as far as I'm concerned this nigga's opinion don't even matter...a skit and talkin shit is funny...I've never heard of this nigga...and as far as 50 goes his career is built on goin at niggas...this nigga don't have a career...he prolly don't have a buildin either...every interview he does is outside...like I said he's a rapper...so rap...

Apr 27, 2009
The difference is 50 has some chips...and this nigga is broke as fuck...I mean as far as I'm concerned this nigga's opinion don't even matter...a skit and talkin shit is funny...I've never heard of this nigga...and as far as 50 goes his career is built on goin at niggas...this nigga don't have a career...he prolly don't have a buildin either...every interview he does is outside...like I said he's a rapper...so rap...
im done for tonight, that was cold, gnr!

Feb 3, 2006
Another video and another shirt that don't fit. If you getting so much OT money why can't dude buy a shirt the fits his boney ass. Dude has no music, no record deal, dude don't even have a HD camcorder look at the video. He's a bum ass broke burnt out gangsta talking shit and hating because his life sucks. 50 Cent is sitting on a $100 million that he made from rapping, he earned a right to talk shit. Please tell me what broke ass K-9 has done for the rap game or better yet the West coast? Youtube ass gang banger.