this nigga at it again...k9 addresses menace and 40glocc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2009
Just anotha banger speakin on everyone else who got a name. Every time he say sumthin bout somebody it's immediatly followed with follow me on twitter..lol

And honastly I think if you never been robbed you never had yr paper up enough 4 people to look at you.

And I hate too put myself in a fans position but why the fuck am I gettin annoyed when he talkin bout Mitchy...dudes like the buzzing of flies.

Feb 3, 2006
LOL. This dirty ass no body has no point at all. No one but losers will agree with this bum. Go get some money, get your damn teeth fixed, and go get some damn clothes that fit. I'm sick of the hating.

Jan 23, 2006
LOL. This dirty ass no body has no point at all. No one but losers will agree with this bum. Go get some money, get your damn teeth fixed, and go get some damn clothes that fit. I'm sick of the hating.
Comedy....But somebody need to see em bout somethin though(k-9) or Im bout to start believing him. Cain't let nobody keep smuttin yo name like that.

lol at him havin a crush on 2pac. haa

Oct 6, 2005
This is what rap has come to...? SMH... This ol' Menace stan figured out how to get some pub... Clownin' 40 GLOCC & MENACE...????? Those two aint sold 300 records between 'em... Bottom feeder...