"This Iz the Siccness" Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
^^^^^free mixtape no profit being made real talk got a few new cats on here just showing love to cats gonna press 1,000 units will drop in about 3 weeks new tracks,2006 aint gonna play around surprise drops,a gang of shout out to my bart fam ya might hear ya name some good music daric b once again doing his thing on the mix of of these cats you might not have heard of but I wanted to show case a few new cats that don't get much shine yeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
i told cats back in fall of 2005 to shoot me tracks got 6 more mixtapes dropping 2006 2 dvds a real film called the pill,and erase e solo my solo,taxfree solo kontac erase e group album this iz richmond 2 a gang of shit

Nov 23, 2005
www.moneymotivated.net
Kontac, much appreciated for putting on V.Jones. Is there a track listing? Also, I told him you inquired about him for the "This iz Richmond" joint. He said he was for it but, that you two haven't rapped with other about it yet. Shoot me a PM with your line and I'll try to establish the link.