THIS IS WHAT EAST COAST CRIPS THINK ABOUT FLORENcIA 13

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Kill this thread.

I'll admit, I've gotten mad at some niggaz on here but itz a one on one thing. You wont find one post where I'm on some bk shit. Niggaz on here on that bk/ck, sureno killa/norteno killa shit iz retarded. Save that shit for the street. You aint gettin no stripez off a net bang. It'z coo to rep where u from but anything more than that you really gotta question a nigga'z GANGSTA

Apr 21, 2006
big j bam and og tuna daddy dont play... they were on set when lil kool aid was in his daddy bag....we got a green light on deez suckaz mayn imma hit the head on the donkey righ quick im chillin wit baby muffin right now dat nigga makin me laff at deez niggaz soon as i find the food forum its over for you niggas

Feb 7, 2006
cant be...

wattsup been typin like smeez dooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeesssssss aaaannnnnnnddd iiiittttsss gggeeeeettttttiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn aaaaannnnnnnnnnnooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!!

and before wattsup there was anothe rdude that got banned who typed just like that.
Nah gee-active is wattsup, its not hard to know wattsup he always act the same way and clown on niggas the same way. I forgot who Dj Smeeze was, if you remember the name of that dude who was always tlaking about knockin niggas out and benchin that's who Dj smeeze is. I think it was cg2010 aka rapcritic.

damng

Sicc OG
Apr 19, 2008
Nah gee-active is wattsup, its not hard to know wattsup he always act the same way and clown on niggas the same way. I forgot who Dj Smeeze was, if you remember the name of that dude who was always tlaking about knockin niggas out and benchin that's who Dj smeeze is. I think it was cg2010 aka rapcritic.
mutha fuckin rap critic...there we go. but wattsup always came to the dago forum an typed like smeeze is an was still huggin on spiders jewels.

w.e the fuck

Mar 25, 2009
mutha fuckin rap critic...there we go. but wattsup always came to the dago forum an typed like smeeze is an was still huggin on spiders jewels.

w.e the fuck
cuzz get my screen name out yo mouth wierdo, i never hugged on spiders nutts, i wuz always dissin that wac ass nigga, all that bammer u smoked got yo head fuced up and confused

damng

Sicc OG
Apr 19, 2008
calm down..."rider". nigga smeeze had so many names on here talkin about spider, but i was obviously right about you mentioning spiders name. it was just a case of mistaken identity. all that sherm you been smokin got you all defensive an shit