THIS IS WHAT EAST COAST CRIPS THINK ABOUT FLORENcIA 13

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
club moon this friday for nip hussle party
6623 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028-6207
(323) 464-6663

ILL be there in attendance

rollercoastin nigga
Why would you want to bring drama to this mans party......This is the reason the west coast aint eatin right.......Fuck all this bullshit.....and if you say you got hands like that and will put it on these cats.......I know a place with a ring and gloves.....thats the way shit should be resolved anyways......As a matter of fact theres plenty of rings from sac to LA........

Stop the bullshit...........

Sep 5, 2008
Today 01:38 PMdj smeeze
sound like a bitch cuzzz if you ever in l.a. please let us know nigga since you speaking on the coast nigga you never heard of us 6 owe, harlem 30s fucc florencia remember cuzzz everything that happens in these l.a. streets dont get reported nigga so stop speaking on what you dont know nigga you bangin in sacramento tryin to tell an l.a. nigga somethin come on cuzzzz..........

don't waste your time, DJ smeeze is located in...........

ARIZONA!

May 9, 2006
this thread is a example of what happens when you have no direction in life and too much testosterone.

but after reading the whole thread im sort of thinkn it could be fake? i mean og tuna loc? daddy-o? bwahahahahahahahaha. people these days....i feel sorry for you. i truly do. maybe yall can grow up one day.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
WOW! Some of you (smeeze, I'm looking at you) need to seriously think about expanding your vocabulary just a bit. lol- I never seen the word nigga used more in my life. You can't be serious.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
LOL

after thanklessly laboring through some of dj smeeze's post... i've come to the conclusion that his relationship with spider loc is on a "tattoo spider loc's street moniker across my booty cheeks" basis.... off top, this muthafucka probably do got a lower back tattoo that says "tiny smeeze loc 97 ECC cuzzzzzzzz" or some shit.... i wouldn't rule that possibility out no muthafuckin way

i didn't want to say nothing, but seriously though... what an annoying prick

your mother smoked one cavvy boulder too many when she had you snorkeling in her disease infested womb little homie.... get better

::

damng

Sicc OG
Apr 19, 2008
cant be...

wattsup been typin like smeez dooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeesssssss aaaannnnnnnddd iiiittttsss gggeeeeettttttiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn aaaaannnnnnnnnnnooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!!

and before wattsup there was anothe rdude that got banned who typed just like that.

Mar 16, 2005
i got 5gs i ll knocc any of you bitch niggaz out nigga give me time and place in l.a. compton whereever i ll knoc bandana tha ragg or mally mal out cuzzzzz
i m tired of all this internet talking nigga lets do it nigga
How about you give me your 5 g's then you 2 can point a gun right at eachother and when I say fire you both shoot at same time, then we'll all be happy!

May 30, 2006
Why would you want to bring drama to this mans party......This is the reason the west coast aint eatin right.......Fuck all this bullshit.....and if you say you got hands like that and will put it on these cats.......I know a place with a ring and gloves.....thats the way shit should be resolved anyways......As a matter of fact theres plenty of rings from sac to LA........

Stop the bullshit...........
Same exact shit I told him when he invited me to the function...Dude is a hater and a shit starter....All he do is net bang but in real life softer then a marshmellow in hot water.

Law enforcement infiltrate these boards and all he did was give the local police, sheriffs, fbi etc. the address to come arrest two dozen niggaz.