THIS IS PROLLY THE GREATEST ISSUE OF ANY MAGAZINE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2005
Mr Ceza said:
Greatest issue was XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE's Issue with LIL JON & Tha Eastside Boys, MAC DRE, FEDERATION, THE FRONTLINE, DESTINY'S CHILD, ASHANTI, THE JACKA, and A-WAX on the cover. Other articles were Rick Rock, Woodie, Missippi, Sky Balla, The Team, E-40, B-Legit, D-Shot, Suga T, Celly Cel, Jay Tee, Mac Mall, Baby Bash, Young Mugzi, Dubee, PSD, Coolio Da Undadogg, Turf Talk, Studio Tone, J-Diggs, Johhny Z, Kadofi, Young Dru, E.B. Daddy of Da Hood, Sleepdank, P-Reek, M-Dash, Droop-E, B-Slimm, Indecent & Krypto, Young Mennace, Arsenal, Bill $tack, Bigg Panch, Cam & Drew Deezy, Kay Pee, Chozen, and everybody's favorite Kobe Soz.

Or the XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE issue with OUTKAST, Beyonce, Mya, Westside Connection, Too $hort, Yukmouth, Keak Da Sneak on the cover. Other articles included Baby D, Northern Expozure, One Vo1ce, Rydah J.Klyde, Kanyva, Haf-Time, Knumskull, Digital Underground, The Delinquents, E-A-Ski, Hittaz On The Payroll, Nutt-So, A.M.W., The Team, Kammurda, Moses Music, T-Mirakulus, Balance, Re-Akt, Mistah F.A.B., Ant Wiggins, Octavius Miller, Lil Al, Beebo, F.L.O., C.A.S.P., Scrilla Mac, Bonez, Purpose and Scholar, Mars, Bay Area Sex Clubs. Plus we had Mitchy Slick, I-Rocc, Cricet, Ecay Uno, Lil C.S., Silas, Cee Wee 3, R.Beta & Macnificent, B-Stone, Mackvillin, ICONS, Don Diego, Cuzzin Ice Lecta, Jack Dee, Tiny Doo, Southpsychocide, S5, Grant Theft, and Hartman from the Batkave.

Or the issue with Ca$h Money, San Quinn, Messy Marv, Lil Kim, Ginuwine on the cover. Other articles were Goapele, Tch N9ne, Don Juan, Rich The Factor, Vell Bakardy, Court-Dog, Hobotone, Below Zero, Greedy, Trajik, Young Kev, Lou-E-Lou, Lev Berlak(The Grill Studio), Lexx, Shemp, Black C (RBL POSSE), JT The Bigga Figga, B-12, D-Moe, Andre Nickatina, Cellski, Guce, The Enhancer and T.C., Mr Sandman, Tha Gamblaz, Taydatay, Baldhead Rick, Mr. Kee, Fully Loaded, www.friscostreetshow.com, U.D.I., Louie Loc, Herm, T-Lowe, Marquis, Thicker Than Blood, Willie Hen, Big Mack, Mr. Laid, Charles Kelley, Equipto, Slo-O, Esbee, ADR, Pho Balo, Playboy (GhettoLine Prod.), Charlie Manhattan, Checkmate, Killa Valley Cartel, A-Wax, T-Lo, Moonshine Bandits, and Knocksmith Productions.

5 good interviews out of 50 dont cut it in my Bay Area/San Diego/Independent Rap Scene.......... But good looking out for the thread.

Daaaaaam, so when you expanding to Australia? I ain't never gonna get the chance to peep that shit, argh!

Jul 3, 2002
www.SIR-MOJ.com
Mr Ceza said:
Greatest issue was XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE's Issue with LIL JON & Tha Eastside Boys, MAC DRE, FEDERATION, THE FRONTLINE, DESTINY'S CHILD, ASHANTI, THE JACKA, and A-WAX on the cover. Other articles were Rick Rock, Woodie, Missippi, Sky Balla, The Team, E-40, B-Legit, D-Shot, Suga T, Celly Cel, Jay Tee, Mac Mall, Baby Bash, Young Mugzi, Dubee, PSD, Coolio Da Undadogg, Turf Talk, Studio Tone, J-Diggs, Johhny Z, Kadofi, Young Dru, E.B. Daddy of Da Hood, Sleepdank, P-Reek, M-Dash, Droop-E, B-Slimm, Indecent & Krypto, Young Mennace, Arsenal, Bill $tack, Bigg Panch, Cam & Drew Deezy, Kay Pee, Chozen, and everybody's favorite Kobe Soz.

Or the XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE issue with OUTKAST, Beyonce, Mya, Westside Connection, Too $hort, Yukmouth, Keak Da Sneak on the cover. Other articles included Baby D, Northern Expozure, One Vo1ce, Rydah J.Klyde, Kanyva, Haf-Time, Knumskull, Digital Underground, The Delinquents, E-A-Ski, Hittaz On The Payroll, Nutt-So, A.M.W., The Team, Kammurda, Moses Music, T-Mirakulus, Balance, Re-Akt, Mistah F.A.B., Ant Wiggins, Octavius Miller, Lil Al, Beebo, F.L.O., C.A.S.P., Scrilla Mac, Bonez, Purpose and Scholar, Mars, Bay Area Sex Clubs. Plus we had Mitchy Slick, I-Rocc, Cricet, Ecay Uno, Lil C.S., Silas, Cee Wee 3, R.Beta & Macnificent, B-Stone, Mackvillin, ICONS, Don Diego, Cuzzin Ice Lecta, Jack Dee, Tiny Doo, Southpsychocide, S5, Grant Theft, and Hartman from the Batkave.

Or the issue with Ca$h Money, San Quinn, Messy Marv, Lil Kim, Ginuwine on the cover. Other articles were Goapele, Tch N9ne, Don Juan, Rich The Factor, Vell Bakardy, Court-Dog, Hobotone, Below Zero, Greedy, Trajik, Young Kev, Lou-E-Lou, Lev Berlak(The Grill Studio), Lexx, Shemp, Black C (RBL POSSE), JT The Bigga Figga, B-12, D-Moe, Andre Nickatina, Cellski, Guce, The Enhancer and T.C., Mr Sandman, Tha Gamblaz, Taydatay, Baldhead Rick, Mr. Kee, Fully Loaded, www.friscostreetshow.com, U.D.I., Louie Loc, Herm, T-Lowe, Marquis, Thicker Than Blood, Willie Hen, Big Mack, Mr. Laid, Charles Kelley, Equipto, Slo-O, Esbee, ADR, Pho Balo, Playboy (GhettoLine Prod.), Charlie Manhattan, Checkmate, Killa Valley Cartel, A-Wax, T-Lo, Moonshine Bandits, and Knocksmith Productions.

5 good interviews out of 50 dont cut it in my Bay Area/San Diego/Independent Rap Scene.......... But good looking out for the thread.
There you go leaving me out. hahahehe.....j/k

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
SIR MOJ-You know this new artwork and Promotional Campaign for Heat Rocks is gonna be stellar! Hit me when your ready. My bad on this latest issue being posted. It was a growth issue-It was big for the South for us....

Jun 24, 2007
We are always looking for up and coming artists. If you think you have good music send your cds to

Laid Magazine
PO BOX 11410
Santa Ana, CA 92711

You DO NOT have to pay to be in our magazine. All you have to have is good music. High quality produced music put together in a professional manner. Other then that, not many requirements.

Keep it Real
Laid Magazine

Dec 13, 2006
www.stashonline.com
Check stashonline.com for all east bay locations
Here's a few more off top rapsutins, amoeba, 510 skate, bows and arrows, the spot, 2020 fashion, filthy dripped, oakland street show... check the list for more

And yes its true it flies off the shelves cause its free. Subscribe and get it sent straight to your crib.

As far as our stats, you must be interested in advertising. Hit us up at www.stashonline.com/advertise.php

Were also throwing a party tonight for ghostface killa new album with mindmotion and apollo so come through and get your copy

Dec 13, 2006
www.stashonline.com
Yo click on stashonline.com/advertise.php for all the numbers and distro print # details its all there and look at the list of states stash is in from ca, ny, fla, washington and more

And we just put the mags in the bins near the free news papers at rasputins and ameoba

Got me feelin like customer service over here all good though

Apr 13, 2005
Im lookin foward to checkin out Rick lee's "GO DER MAGAZINE"...

That "MANDATORY BUSSINESS" be coo.....

and that "BOSS STATUS" be havin coo articles.....

Theirs a few others ive been hearin about but havent got a copy yet; ie: "HOODSTAR MAGAZINE" "damn girl magazine"

Seen something about a magazine "ILLERCLIP" that looks promising as well...

a couple others but their names are escapin me right now..
Im lookin foward to hearin more from ALL the above mentioned magz in 2008...

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
...........Or the issue with Ca$h Money, San Quinn, Messy Marv, Lil Kim, Ginuwine on the cover. Other articles were Goapele, Tch N9ne, Don Juan, Rich The Factor, Vell Bakardy, Court-Dog, Hobotone, Below Zero, Greedy, Trajik, Young Kev, Lou-E-Lou, Lev Berlak(The Grill Studio), Lexx, Shemp, Black C (RBL POSSE), ........

from where?