This is only for those who like to save and earn money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
you are so ignorant. this is not a pyramid scheme. learn what a pyramid scheme is first.

XtraPlan is a free membership program, nobody is selling anything

this is 100% sustainable. and 100% legal

pyramid schemes do not offer anything,it has to be non sustainable and lastly it is illegal.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
for your sake, i watched the gawd danged video and went to the web site. the shit is vague as shit, prolly on purpose.

could you explain?

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
your trying to find flaws in a system that is flawless. if you seriously watched the video you would of approached me and the situation in a different manner. Your already on the defense and its really not that serious for me,if you are truly serious watch the video in full,it explains alot. I will put up more videos later on. if you have a specfic question i can answer it

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
look man, i know you think i'm trying to troll you, but seriously, that entire video was explicitly vague as fuck. something about tax credits from corporations. and the guy gave a sales pitch from his cell phone. so the shit looks hella shady to begin with.

if i've navigated the site, listened to the vid and am still a little confused as to what exactly is being offered, i might need a little more help.

and if you are trying to sell me something, please note the difference between "your" and "you're". it makes me think you know what you are talking about.

Props: TRAJIK1
Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
did that dude narrate the video like x-raided, from jail or sunthing?
The company does 2 conference calls a day for anybody who is interested plus a webinar online, I recorded quite a few of them and put it up on youtube. The company has not went public yet, this is equivalent to Google before they went public in 99.

Big time billion dollar companies are apart of this,and for the skeptics,billion dollar companies like UBS bank and Wal-Mart will not be apart of something if it was illegal,they just wouldn't do it

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
sign up,its a free membership. you can earn money from the same spending you do as normal with merchants when you shop online, there are 2000 merchants and still growing who is apart of this like macys,wal mart,jc penny, expedia.com,hotels.com so many too name,too many to list.. sign up for free,see what it is about,the video is straight to the point, i will put up more. if you are interested in finding out more before i put the other videos up check this out www.xpwebinar.com join the conference call tomorrow

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
ok, that beeping sound during his narrative does sound like a webinar.

and i understand corporations never do anything illegal or wrong.

but seriously, are you going to tell me the point or you still relying on me to figure it out?

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
no disrespect, but you arent exactly the type of dude id be wanting to take financial advice from. You probly the least financially responsible person on here.
When it comes to making money theres no replacement for hard work, or doing illegal shit
way off topic, if you are not interested thats fine, you do not personally know me so stop making assumptions about me.

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
ok, that beeping sound during his narrative does sound like a webinar.

and i understand corporations never do anything illegal or wrong.

but seriously, are you going to tell me the point or you still relying on me to figure it out?
the call has over 100+ people on it which is done twice per day,it beeps, i do not know why,but i cant exactly extract that out of the audio,and if i was to do it would just take too long. you can earn money from shopping, how much more direct do i need to get? its a free membership program. im not selling you anything,and im not telling you to buy anything

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
oh shit my friend tried to sell me this shit one day. is it where you have your own, like, online store?

big homie asked me to come over to his house one day. came over and this dude ambushed me with a sales presentation. it was my homie, and another dude (who were both in training). they were waiting for their sales leader to come give me the presentation, and they were there just to soak up 'game', i guess.

this sales leader dude came into the door smelling like a fucking bottle of seagram's, fresh. i clowned the motherfucking SHIT out of that group of dudes, lol. homie got mad at me but whatever, shouldn't have tried to ambush me with a sales presentation.

Nov 2, 2002
i just listened to that whole thing

It IS a pyramid scheme

The entire "conference call" was a bunch of overly verbose BS, using big words and impressive sounding sentences to impress impressionable, uneducated people like chasinmoneyrep

Status
Not open for further replies.