This Is It

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2005
I have a feeling that our small (comparatively speaking) community of Tech N9ne fans is about to grow considerably. Granted, I already feel that we have gained quite a few mainstream fans since MLK. Thats when I started to notice the change. But Im sure that other albums have drawn more fans since then, but MLK is when, I, personally noticed the shift in the fan base. Any who, I have a feeling that this mixtape and everything that Tech is doing now is going to be the push that he needs to cross the line into everyday media.

Jul 3, 2008
its a chance for tech to get some of the people who dont fuck wit him to get into his world...hopefully the tapes better then ego trippin

Mar 6, 2006
when tech wasn't on this level all people did was bitch that he doesn't get the recognition her deserves. and now the main stream is taking notice and everyone is going to bitch that he has mainstream fans and hate that certain mainstream musicians shout him out. going to be funny

Nov 27, 2007
i have high expectations for this mixtape. But i really don't think its gonna get him out there as we think it is...IMO. As long as wayne,nicki,kanye are relevant. Tech will be slept on like always.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
Not to be a naysayer, but this kind of talk happens pretty much every time he makes a album or gets some semi-mainstream attention. From Everready & Killer to Rock The Bells & MTV appearances there's always this idea amongst fans that Tech N9ne fandom is going to change over night.

I wish him all the mainstream visibility in the world but it's going to be a slow process, if it happens at all.

Aug 16, 2003
It can be a process for people to get into the "mainstream" radar.. Some artists that are well known grinded out for years before they were considered mainstream...some have had shit given to them...either way it all depends on a hit song or a lucky break to cross over.

For all we know we may NEVER see Tech do it as big as we would like...or he could do it with the next album. Who knows.... honestly who cares (other then Tech lol) Im going to be a fan either way.

Jan 20, 2007
hopefully tech dosn't start making shitty music then blows up and millions of dumb ass fans love his music then us fans that been around for awhile hate it and leave

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
tech never went mainstream because he never made mainstream acceptable music. he may be taking steps towards the mainstream sound but i dont see him ever being a "big" artist. im sure his fanbase will keep growing though and he will do just fine for himself

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
I really don't give a fuck if this mix tape gets him more recognition and exposure to mainstream fans. I am just excited for new music from Tech. Thats what it's all about for me. New shit from my favorite artist. The fact that its free and being released on Christmas is just a bonus.

Mar 6, 2006
hopefully tech dosn't start making shitty music then blows up and millions of dumb ass fans love his music then us fans that been around for awhile hate it and leave
hahaha i knew it. that is what making it to the mainstream means. The number one demographic of music buyers is teenage girls. If your selling a stupid amount of records on a mainstream level. thats who your new fans are