this is bad... rip to fat tones aunt.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2004
Why R Yall suprised

As Ive told you people even before Fat Tone died that this shit with him is deep...it dont have NOTHING to do with rap rivalarys, Mac Dre or none of that shit the media or people like to sensationalize. This by all accounts was a very very shady individual. I mean he hurt a lot of people and I hate to say it but his aunt was probably get back for some street shit he did. God Bless her as she was innocent but dont be suprised if more violence touches his fam and loved ones. It may seem overboard but guess what...that is the type of shit he did too. So....???? Again God Bless his aunt though. Its unfortunate.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
DJ LOON said:
all i gots to say is this shit is gettin too stupid now...rip to the dead.....

I can't speak for loon miss. Mafi but I'm sure he is speaking in regards too the murders in kansas city, last night was our 48th of the year..... Last year at this time we were at 34.... I have no idea how that compares across the world but here in kc when I see it happen its like people have no respect for life....they don't care if they live or die

Nov 2, 2003
Thats real fucked up homie I heard about his aunt getting smoked from my fam,it got me thinking someone from K.C. went down to Vegas and smoked Tone,it is some sad shit to here but its crazy out here niggas kill without thinking about the consequences the are going to suffer or the retaliation if that don't go to jail.I was watching Hood 2 Hood last night and I feel they kind of disrespected the City only showing one hood in there and that being 12th street,man my niggas get down from thr 4500 hun and gun you down.But niggas need to stop the violence and keep the city together and don't let outsiders in if they come in disrespecting you feel me.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Law said:
I can't speak for loon miss. Mafi but I'm sure he is speaking in regards too the murders in kansas city, last night was our 48th of the year..... Last year at this time we were at 34.... I have no idea how that compares across the world but here in kc when I see it happen its like people have no respect for life....they don't care if they live or die
u read my mind law thx for the explanation...i just hope for the best, hell i got a big family and wouldnt want shit happening to them.... only in killa city...

Feb 5, 2005

COULD B RAP-RELATED, AN MAYBE NOT..

OR SHE MIGHT HAVE EVEN HAD HER OWN ENEMIEZ....

WHO KNOWZ, YADA I MEAN?

BUT 4 THOZE WHO CANT THINK OUTSIDE DA BOX AN LET DA MEDIA THINK 4'EM AN MANIPULATE...

OPEN YA MIND LITTLE ONE !!!!

R.I.P 2 DA LADY

-GEEzUz

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
K.C.Assassin said:
I was watching Hood 2 Hood last night and I feel they kind of disrespected the City only showing one hood in there and that being 12th street,man my niggas get down from thr 4500 hun and gun you down.But niggas need to stop the violence and keep the city together and don't let outsiders in if they come in disrespecting you feel me.
i think they only showed one hood for most of the cities..... and it aint like they can go into any neighborhood like that and videotape things

be glad KCMO got a full 15 minutes..... St. Louis only got like 5 minutes