this fool talkin trash about the Bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2005
i hope to god this guy is kiddin. us folks in the bay bit hyphy off of crunk? haha there 2 complete opposite things, and atleast the music put out from the bay is real music no slow jam shit which most mainstream rappers are singing about today, folks juss be keepin it treal in the bay and i hope this guy gets hit by a bus.

May 31, 2005
u gotta expect that shit, ESPECIALLY when we really blow up. not everybody is gonna like us.. shit i hear people on this board talk shit about the south way harder, and plus what can we do? it would make us look dumb to hop on that board and start up some internet beef

Feb 13, 2005
man. everyone got they own opinion. not everyone is gon like the bay. we feel it more cuz this is where we dwell, all our artists are local. yall know other people are bound to hate cuz people got they own opinions. most of the time people hate because they aint got slaps like the bay or they cant comprehend or know what the bay is. but foreal, not everybody gotta like the bay. that's only their opinion. everyone 1 person that hates..theres 50 people that supportin.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
^ theyre not gonna like the bay, cause it's likely its too alien for them to soak, and a they dont know enough about the scene.. plus theyre small minded.. Or you consider rap as 'devil music'. I feel that those is the only reasons why you wouldn't appreciate what the bay have done and what theyre doin for rap music right now.

I wonder if he's up on Sacramento? see what he has to say bout Lynch, bo, Raided, Tre-8, C-Dubb etc.. Given his case examples are WIDELY KNOWN acts from the 90's, he really aint on it enough to be a hood critic. boo!

Dec 17, 2004
i could see the bay being the next region to blow. im down here in san diego and i gotta say as time has been going by there are more and more ppl getting all "hyphy" at the partys down here. before when i would see a group of ppl with dreads dancing all crazy i knew it was ppl from the yay. now so many ppl are doing it, even the natives down here.
but i honestly think this is all cause of dre. when treal tv started picking up steam, it slowly began, but it still wasnt too common. but then when dre died, thats when the bays style really started getting big here. i hear fools bumpin dre in theri cars all the time now. and the dj at the party i was at this weekend got so many requests for some drizzle. that shits crazy for an underground artist to be so big down here, especially not being from here. i dont listen to the radio so i dont know if he gets radio play too, but if this keeps up i could see the bay being the next region to go big

May 4, 2002
damn no one even mentioned cougnut or IMP, its a shame there are close minded fucks like that.. but when the bay finally blows AGAIN they will be on the nuts

Feb 5, 2005

LOL, NERDz LIKE DIS DOOD B KILL'N ME....

ITz STRANGE HOW HE WANNA TAWK SHIT BOUT DA BAY BUT KNO WHUTz UP BOUT IT ( "HYPHY, TOO SHORT, E-40, LUNIZ, ETC ETC ")....

SOUNDz LIKE ANUTHA MAINSTREAM RADIO LISTEN'N FAN 2 ME......

DA BAY HAz BEEN KILL'N DA STREETz 4 -EVA !!!!

PRETTY MUCH ALL DA MAJR TREND SETTERz KUM OUT DA BAY AREA, LOL....

WHOEVA TOOK DA DICC OUT DOODz MOUF SHOULD B SLAPP'D.....

-GEEzUz