this dont have nothin to do with BART but im already shyt talkin!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
yea if you play for real. None of that Running with a fast QB or throwing bombs to TO every play and always going at it on 4th and long. I HATE THAT SHIT!

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Sim or Die you Beezies! That's why I can't stand playing people I don't already know on Madden, and to a lesser degree, All Pro. All Pro's community seems a little more mature, but I have played people who don't know how to really play a game of football.

Jul 24, 2005
yeah mane that's why I stop playing madden07 & ncaa 08 online it seems like all you have to is run outside the pocket with a fast qb its no stragey(sp) at all

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
If your D game isn't good enough to stuff a running qb or defend off lobs then you need to step it up. I always shut dudes down first few plays then they start playing normally.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
You shouldn't have to adjust your game to deal with a situation that would never happen in the NFL though. Have you ever seen a QB run 30 yards backfield in the NFL? Have you ever seen a QB throw a 60-70 yard bomb while running, let alone running in the opposite direction?

I understand that people will abuse whatever exploits they can, but this has been going on in football games for a very long time, and EA has done nothing to address it. 2K plays differently, as you are supposed to let the QB do his 3 or 5 foot step before running out of the pocket.

You can always tell while playing a 2K game that the guy you're playing is used to plying Madden, as he'll immediately run 20 yards backfield every single play.

Jan 2, 2004
Masked Lemon said:
You shouldn't have to adjust your game to deal with a situation that would never happen in the NFL though. Have you ever seen a QB run 30 yards backfield in the NFL? Have you ever seen a QB throw a 60-70 yard bomb while running, let alone running in the opposite direction?

I understand that people will abuse whatever exploits they can, but this has been going on in football games for a very long time, and EA has done nothing to address it. 2K plays differently, as you are supposed to let the QB do his 3 or 5 foot step before running out of the pocket.

You can always tell while playing a 2K game that the guy you're playing is used to plying Madden, as he'll immediately run 20 yards backfield every single play.
Well, there have been plays like that, but it's very uncommon.. Donovan McNabb a few years ago comes to mind, when he was running back and forth with the ball for like 17 seconds or something before finally gunning it way downfield to TO, I think..

But it is very annoying how people play like that all the time.