THIS BOARD IS PATHETIC!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
You named me, oh boy! You're a cool one. Nice way to play the politics game, like a scared little bitch afraid to offend anyone would do.

Spare me your bullshit. You is not fucking with me on this rap shit, audio OR text, and 9 out of 10 message boards, and 10 out of 10 [REAL] emcees would agree.

Apr 25, 2002
hahahahaha

i deleted all the audio programs and dont have a mic anymore... call it an excuse if you want, i dont have little pipe dreams of this rap shit like you do. your shit got on the paper of some bum fuck washington town's entertainment section... and your a dope rapper now.

but ill let u have it on text

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Sure you will, friend. Notice a pattern here?
-- Me = In Papers, Rocking Stages, Recording Albums, Home Studio.
-- You = Doing Nothing, On Siccness, Text Battling.

Whats in it for me to battle you? Its not that i have a big head about my skills, but you as a person are just weak, shallow and have no arguement. You're a Team Player, yes, but the problem is, you also have the "Team Testicle" mentality, that is, you don't have your own pair.

Apr 25, 2002
what the fuck do i care what you are doing? your music is wack you have a generic sound i dont listen to it...

im not trying to be a superstar like you, i just do it for fun...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
So now i'm trying to be a superstar, because, what exactly? Because a newspaper approached me and my squad to be in a spread? Because event organizers are breading us out to do sets? Because the local people are asking about albums and giving us props?

I'd rather have "wack" music than non-existant music, like you; i'd rather have 100 fans than 0, like you; and i'd rather sell 400 albums than 0 albums, like you.

I'm payin credit card bills with this rap shit...soon to be electricity bills...and if i work hard enough, maybe even rent bills. I'm sorry you don't know the feeling.

Apr 25, 2002
im sorry i dont give a shit!!!!! i dont rap motherfucker get it thru your head, and i can still rip you!!!! your just heated about that, cuz u know thats tru....

your the only rapper in your town, who the fuck else are they gonna come to? you are such a square i dont know anybody in the bay who acts like you... i guess they breed douche bags where you are from...

is your mom and pop as confused as you?

see ya later american idol

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
My pop, I've seen once since i was 6 years old. And yes, he WAS proud when i told him, and he DOES have a copy of some of my music.

I dont know who the fuck you think I is, but YOU is the mothafuckin square. Me and you should be switching places, because you is a fuckin waste of a Bay resident. You dont rap, dont DJ, dont produce, dont run a label, dont do shit. You come around on these forums actin like a bitch, jocking your favorite rappers, and its sickening.

You can type lyrics all you want, but you wont never know the good feeling of this rap shit until you're up on stage rapping to a crowd. Or the horrible feeling you get from performing to less than 50 people. Its an up and down type of thing, AND PEOPLE LIKE **YOU** AREN'T BUILT FOR THIS SHIT.

Apr 25, 2002
i dont understand..... built for what? built to type lyrics on the net?

im a fan of rap music.... they need more fans in the bay and less wanna be rappers like u....

so what your saying is you should be a DJ producer etc. to post on these forums? i dont get it....

you are such a confusing person

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ I'm saying, musically, you have no talent, so when you see someone WITH talent that you happen to dislike, that is the first thing you go after. You is jealous, straight up. If not jealous of the talent itself, then of the fans and the fact that i've BEEN in newspapers and on stages.

You could make it happen musically, but the way you lashin out at me....i already know you aint built for it. You too emotionally fragile to do this rap shit.