THIS BOARD IS PATHETIC!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
When I was around this forum, we had real lyricists (Mistah Drawmuh, Chief, Mr. Formeldedhyde, and myself, to name a few). I checked out this board recently for the first time in nearly a year, and I gotta say its a goddamn disgrace. All you newbies...I know you mean well, but quit ruining the Siccness's reputation. I was barely 15 years old when I first posted my flows on this site, and I could've probably murdered most of the cats on here now when I was at that age. Oh, and don't get mad and try to challenge me...cuz #1, I got better things to do. And #2, I will destroy anyone who tries to challenge me. All I'm saying is quit making a bad name for the community I've been a part of since the 90s. And if you're too new to recognize me...I'm Tetra muthafuckas, undefeated for 4 years straight! ASK ABOUT ME!

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ And i wasn't around for the 4 years you was here. If you want it, come get it. You got some shit, but you and i BOTH know the new style you got (since Honest Criticism) aint your shit, and even if you try to make it yern, i been fuckin with it for way longer. Come get you some.

KrypticFlowz, Bane, Inasense, Reflection, Vicious.....all yall could get it at the same time from the kid, AUDIO.......So fuck asking about your text battlles.

Shout ya holler.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
^^^LOL YEA I WOULD HAVE 2 PUT MY MONEY ON WHAT YOU SAID...

@YV...YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR AGES...BUT I KNOW NEWBIE ASS CATS THAT WOULD HAVE YOU SHAKIN IN THE CORNER OF YOUR BEDROOM CLUTCHIN TABLE CLOTHES 2 COVER YOUR EMBARRASSMENT...AND THEY JUSS STARTED WORKIN ON FLOWS AND PRACTICIN THERE DEILIVERY...SO I DONT KNOW WHATCHU ON BUT I THINK THE DETOX FORUM WOULD LIKE A TASTE OF IT

Jun 17, 2004
i'll battle u, holla on pm if u plan on settin a thread for battlin. i agree that alot of fools on this are pathetic, but they jsut startin like u once did. undefeated for 4 years? u must choose ur opponents wisely then.

Apr 25, 2002
he'll probably beat everyone who posted in this thread.... and i dont even know dude so dont tell me im dickriding... i just battled him before and he's got some cool shit

Apr 25, 2002
nah not anybody but i come in here from time to time and read peoples flows and theres not that many good people left hes right... only a couple

Sep 19, 2002

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
So what, are you one of the "good" people then? Who's good?

You aint impressing nobody with that behind-the-back, school girl shit. You need to start naming names.

Apr 25, 2002
"You aint impressing nobody with that behind-the-back, school girl shit. You need to start naming names."

yea im good and i dont even post here no more and from what i seen on these boards i woudlnt be trippin on battlin any one of you....

you want some names ok ill give you one

Tadou

you think your ill... but after i read your lil shit you dropped in that thread i started, damn, i dont get why you gas yourself up to be hot.. your audios are cool dawg ill give you that but lyrically you average. actin like your gods gift to hip hop....