This AUTOTUNE Fad.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2002
Wondering what you guys think of these bay rappers using the autotune...

So far I have heard -

Jacka
Cellski
Bailey
Killa Keise

Feeling the Barney autotune remix the most. Cellskis song is cool, but his flow is so damn slow and boring now. Baileys songs are pretty cool, and Killa Keise's sounds ayyyt. Nothing special.

I hope that I don't hear every damn weak ass rapper from the bay using this shit now. Let the ones who actually have TALENT use it. Please...for the bay's sake.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
everyone gotta have a fuckin autotune song nowadays, J Stalin has one on the new real world.

It would be cool to hear some new vocal effects, that shit can do alot more than the t-pain effect.

I used to hella dig it back in the day when rappers would have that Mac Mall "My Opinion" effect on their voice, i thought that shit was sick

Mar 15, 2009
I hope that I don't hear every damn weak ass rapper from the bay using this shit now. Let the ones who actually have TALENT use it. Please...for the bay's sake.

AutoTune is FOR those weak ass artists, they need all the help they can get.

I just don't use it...when Everyone is doing something as popular as that it's just a Downgrade to jump on the bandwagon. To me, THAT'S the time to hurry up & come up wit sum'm New for the game to copy.

...this' the Bay, WE make trends.

Jun 4, 2004
Ain't just the Bay.... Method Man and Redman got a track on Blackout 2 with Autotune on the hook... track would be better without it.:ermm:

I blame... T-Pain, Kanye, Lil Wayne....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
everyone was doing autotune when kanye was doing it, and they sat on their autotune songs and theyre now coming out. i think everyone should just trash those tracks IMO and move on..if you didnt drop your auto tune shit like 4 months ago just get rid of the shit cuz you missed boarding the train...its old now...theres like 10,000 people in my city doing auto tune now...get your song out before someone considers you a fruitcake for using it.

which WILL eventually happen.