Thinking About Moving To San Diego

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2004
ey homies, im thinking about moving to San Diego after i get out of barber college, and ill probably be going down there in a month or two to check out areas

what are some good areas to check out? still kind of hood, not all rich white people, still Raza/blacks/asians around but not a straight ghetto

tambien whats the barber situation like down there? does the Dago area need a lot of good barbers or are there a lot of good ones there already?

Jun 9, 2004
-LICWIT- said:
try east dago.... el cajon blvd, university ave, wightman, home ave, cherokee.....east dago is crackin..... chula vista is cool.... national city, butr it's pretty fucked up down there......downtown....el cajon is cool but boring.....
dude said the real right here......... thats all true speak.

ej cajon is cool, but there aint shit to do out here.....
east dago is cool..... as long as u aint stirring up drama in south east, shit is usually all jesus.

Dec 25, 2003
Lookin for a barber job? There's a cheap but classic old school barber shop called Mr. D's in the North Park community; it's at 30th & Lincoln Ave. up from University Ave. near Rite Aid but rite next to a laundry mat. But not so sure if he's hiring any other people cuz its usually run by him & his bros. People been saying its a very popular barber shop that a couple of local celebrities stop by there occasionally. Mr. D is the big homie running his shop & cuttin hair, he definately HOOKS IT UP!!!

Jan 26, 2004
im from East LA, born and raised, im trying to go to Dago cuz it's nice as fucc you know, im tired of all the problems and everything that Los has to offer, dirty air, traffic, crackheads running around, i dont want to raise my kids up in the same shit i grew up dealing with

Feb 11, 2005
IF YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A DECENT NEIGHBORHOOD YOU MIGHT WANT TO TRY CHULA VISTA. IT'S COOL OVER THERE. YOU MIGHT HAVE A HARD TIME TRYIN TO FIND A HOUSE THAT AIN'T TOO EXPENSIVE,

Apr 25, 2002
I live out by Montezuma Rd. in the college area. Its a pretty nice area IMO, mixed with single families a few old people and some college students. Only crime that really goes down involves drunken college shit, very few stabbings/murders/gang shit etc.

El Cajon blvd aint too bad. A places are a little bit hood but when some of my local friends told me it was one of the worst hoods around I couldnt help but tilt my head because it seems pretty clean with the exception of a few rundown shops and there aint a lot of gangs or roving crackheads the way youd expect, least from what i seen.

University aint too bad the further southeast you go though the more trouble you will run into.

There is a lot of new housing around the Mission Mall, Qualcomm and Fashion Valley Mall. I think most of them get filled up with college students, singles and young couples.

Pacific Beach is a really nice area if you like being able to hit the beach, the clubs, the bars all within 5 minutes of each other, but it seems a little ritzy and i think there might be more white people then you are looking for although there is a mix.