Things I see on Reckless the Norte Pokemon master's facebook timeline

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2009
dawgy, this is how i am, i dont know any other way......to be honest, i wasnt tryna prove anything or act any way, i just made a comment about the topic at hand, and timebomb turned it into me. i harbor no ill feelings towards the "roasting", that shit was laughs and i moved on a long time ago. obviously, timebomb is the one who cant let it go...and namo is like his nutriding lil sidekick.. them two shits is annoyin as fuck.
Nobody cares dude, fuck off.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Incisions fuckin killin it again

This is why we need punch/kick/elbow/knee buttons
Incisions fuckin killin it again

This is why we need punch/kick/elbow/knee buttons
let me save the thread. heres a pic of me in high school with my boys. one of them being the legendary Track Killa lol enjoy and feel free to photoshop. that means you VERSACERO @VERSACERO lol

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
let me save the thread. heres a pic of me in high school with my boys. one of them being the legendary Track Killa lol enjoy and feel free to photoshop. that means you VERSACERO @VERSACERO lol

lil shea bottom left corner lol

May 2, 2009

was this supposed to be an album cover for a CD titled GUN?

Garlic eating Untalented Nortenos ?

Feb 11, 2006
dawgy, this is how i am, i dont know any other way......to be honest, i wasnt tryna prove anything or act any way, i just made a comment about the topic at hand, and timebomb turned it into me. i harbor no ill feelings towards the "roasting", that shit was laughs and i moved on a long time ago. obviously, timebomb is the one who cant let it go...and namo is like his nutriding lil sidekick.. them two shits is annoyin as fuck.