things i noticed about this web site

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
fa real like d-locc said...not everyone whos been here forever got 2000000000000032438 posts...

i know my mothafucca GATE WON only has abuot 430
d-locc...hes got 700-something
curbie probly aint even at 200

hey d-locc or anyone else.....how close do you think i was on my estimates on x-locs posts?

1000 of his posts are nutriding lynch
400 are defending why he nutrides lynch
500 are him asking a stupid ass question (for example: a pic thats titled rip, dame, and beta.....he askes whos the one wearing the "BALLIN ONE" jersey)
100 are meaningful, and thats only because im feeling nice

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

This is turning hilarious all of a sudden, but I had better control my laughter before my mother suspects I am up to indecent actions. Thank You and God Bless You!

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
hey d-locc or anyone else.....how close do you think i was on my estimates on x-locs posts?

1000 of his posts are nutriding lynch
400 are defending why he nutrides lynch
500 are him asking a stupid ass question (for example: a pic thats titled rip, dame, and beta.....he askes whos the one wearing the "BALLIN ONE" jersey)
100 are meaningful, and thats only because im feeling nice
MAAAAAAAAAAAN....
THIS IS OFF THE SUBJECT BUT IM HAVIN A BBQ RIGHT NOW AND SHIT IS SMELLIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD....

BABY BACC RIBS
CHICKEN BREAST
HOT DOGS
SAUSAGES

SALAD
HOMEMADE POTATO SALAD
BUSH'S BROWN SUGAR BEANS
KRAFT MAC ANN CHEESE DELUXE(not the powdery shit either)

we throwin down over at D-Locc's crib....
MGD'S AND BUDLIGHT
EVEN SOME HENNY

but yea...rippa ...i was lmao when i read that..
you right on point.

bacc to the grill

holla

D-Locc

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

OH MY! This how you say "riding nuts" thing sounds quite distasteful. How does one do such a task? Thank You and God Bless You!

May 27, 2002
suspect#1 said:
looks like your ridin d loccs nuts with your 925 posts since may......
lmao.... as soon as i pull ure card for being a nutrider....you comebacc at me by calling me one.....doesnt work homie....cuz see, because d-locc doesnt nutride, and speaks his mind...he can see where im commin from, when i talk shit on groupies like you, smoke pole, and x-WANNABE loc
as a matter of fact....in the "WHO DO YOU THINK IS A GOOD PERSON" post..many people showed d-locc respect for speakin his mind....were THEY nutriding? NO, OF COURCE NOT!!!!! BECAUSE THEY DIDNT EXPOSE YOU AS THE NUTRIDER YOU REALLY ARE!!!!!!!

nutrider haha.....have we already forgotten the fact that you wanted to keystyle against msane because he dissed lynch? hahaha and you said something like "o shit cuzz, if i beat msane then maybe yall my cuzzins at siccmade will wanna sign a cuzz like me cuzz"

TAKE A HINT.....WE ALL WISH NOTHING BUT DEATH AND THEN HELL UPON URE SOUL

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^
lol foo......wut makes you better talken shit on this board.....you dont get no where talken shit....realize that.....you dont even get a point out...so FUCK YOU....

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
everybody just calm the fucc down....

there is plenty of D-Locc's tasty BBQ to go around.

NOW JUST GRAB A PLATE AND STAND IN LINE....

DAMN-everytime i throw a BBQ niggaz just get outa control...

May 27, 2002
x-loc said:
^^^^^^^^^^
lol foo......wut makes you better talken shit on this board.....you dont get no where talken shit....realize that.....you dont even get a point out...so FUCK YOU....
actually if it drives you to suicide....it will do me good....i dont get a point out? my point is all of you nutriders need to hop off and give the balls a chance to BREATHE every now and then...i think ive made that clear

ps.....you have 1900 nutriding posts
i probably have 100 shit talking posts

you do the math...if you can get far enough away from lynchs nuts to go grab a calculator

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Someone must very envious. My mother always taught me that envious people either lack the skill of which they are jealous or are sexually frustrated. God Bless You!

S

Smoke Cat

lets not fight with ourselfs we must stand together agianst the haterism dont you understand x-loc we are here for you together we can takr the siccness by storm and make people understand our veiws of this life for years to come